Tears of joy: Dan Mullen Fired

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
There isn’t a bigger “I told you fuchers so.” moment you’ll ever have in your life.

Go ahead and enjoy.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Nobody is celebrating harder that Dan himself. He is glad to be out of here and is throwing one last pool party at the house right now.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

"Bye, GatorChatterers!"

Correct. The guy is getting a total buyout of $12m to walk. What the fcvk does he care?

Fcvk this arrogant, pompous POS!

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
Yeah we knew weeks ago he was out. Only on the Chatter did we have intel that he postponed a home remodel. Danny knew in his heart this was his last season regardless.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
My fear is that with the extra work loaded on his plate, something will have to give and I suspect ST will be the unit that gets affected. I'll go out on a limb right now and predict no long punt or kick returns for the Gators this week. Probably a missed extra point, a blocked FG, a shanked punt or our opponent running a kick back.

So, the usual... got it!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well I'm happy he's petty and has no pride. We have a much better chance of winning without him than with. And if he had some pride he'd be there Saturday, but then again, if he wasn't so petty and prideful, he may not have been in this situation to begin with.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
I didn’t want to be the guy to go against Ox’s inside source but I was told this was already done before yesterday from a top connected UGA booster. Not only did he tell me Fan was out but apparently it’s Kiffin as HC and Orgeron as DC.
I wish:jog:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@onlygators: Scott Stricklin is not concerned about the coaching search or other top openings (LSU, USC) impacting Florida's ability to get a top coach. He's steadfast in the #Gators being "a really significant entry" into the market.

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
He's prob headed back to crackvegas Miss where they still supposedly love him and appreciate his whispering records!
Seeya try not to let the door hitya where the good lord splitya
Lmao Mullen was allowed to coach the FSU game and he declined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.