Tebow Getting Married in South Africa This Weekend

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m good - I need an active watch. I wear an older Garmin Forerunner 230. I tracks running, biking, and a few other things - perfect for me as I am not that into the data but I do like to track my seasonal patterns.
Yeah, but you bought features not just flashiness.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WAIT TIL THE YEAR AFTER THE YEAR AFTER NEXT YEAR!!!! Or later.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I’m good - I need an active watch. I wear an older Garmin Forerunner 230. I tracks running, biking, and a few other things - perfect for me as I am not that into the data but I do like to track my seasonal patterns.

Plenty here can relate to this. I had a Seiko dive-watch. 85 bucks and my life depended on its bezel, a simple click-turn wheel. Besides regular time, it would mark my down-time so I wouldn't wind up with the bends. 85-$. :cool:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wait, you didn't hear that we painted the walls and installed LEDs?

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’m good - I need an active watch. I wear an older Garmin Forerunner 230. I tracks running, biking, and a few other things - perfect for me as I am not that into the data but I do like to track my menstrual cycles.

You need an Apple Watch.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’m good - I need an active watch. I wear an older Garmin Forerunner 230. I tracks running, biking, and a few other things - perfect for me as I am not that into the data but I do like to track my menstrual cycles.

Re-read this carefully.

Jun 2, 2015
Just read that the ring was 7.25 carat. HUGE!!!! Seems as thought it would weigh her finger down. I have a mere equivalent of a 2 carat as my ring has #4 1/2 carats. Also have a timex watch that I have had for 16 years and it keeps perfect time. For some of you young people, I can assure you that the older you get, the less "things" you want in life You will be satisfied with good health, happiness, a roof over your head and good food. And, if you are lucky, a group of really good friends. I have already given away my china, silver & crystal (love paper plates & plastic utinsils).

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Just read that the ring was 7.25 carat. HUGE!!!! Seems as thought it would weigh her finger down. I have a mere equivalent of a 2 carat as my ring has #4 1/2 carats. Also have a timex watch that I have had for 16 years and it keeps perfect time. For some of you young people, I can assure you that the older you get, the less "things" you want in life You will be satisfied with good health, happiness, a roof over your head and good food. And, if you are lucky, a group of really good friends. I have already given away my china, silver & crystal (love paper plates & plastic utinsils).
Truth

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
(love paper plates & plastic utinsils).
HOW DARE YOU!!!!

75d9890fb2fb5e.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

"Nostalgia is memories that you have beaten the crap out of." :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.