Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
[video=youtube;dQkz8KOXEAo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQkz8KOXEAo[/video]

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I thought he did a nice job...steered Driskel pretty well at the end.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow's tailor needs to make his jacket sleeves a little larger.

Gatorwitt

Founding Member
Hugh Jassole
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This interview was done at 6:30 eastern time. Why does Driskell look like he just rolled outta bed?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorwitt;n30052 said:
This interview was done at 6:30 eastern time. Why does Driskell look like he just rolled outta bed?

Those mid-afternoon naps between practices are glorious!

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorwitt;n30052 said:
Prob just banged a sloot

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought it was a good interview. Tebow is significantly more comfortable on tv. Driskel is big btw.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I sensed a small chip when Jeff said that he could "always throw the ball pretty good".

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n30056 said:
I sensed a small chip when Jeff said that he could "always throw the ball pretty good".

I didn't really catch that, but I did like his "I just need to make better decisions".

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
"I appreciate you dressing up for this."
While Driskel is in sweats :lol:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
JC_Gator;n30065 said:

I thought it was great dig as well!

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
JC_Gator;n30065 said:

I couldn't help chuckling, but it isn't what you do when you start an interview - especially with a guest that is as young as Driskel. Certainly Driskel should have been more presentable, but Tebow came off looking a little like he's hazing the new guy, not like a professional. I really hope that Tebow learns from this. I thought Driskel handled himself well outside of not looking the part. Both did well enough, but can watch the tape on Sunday and see areas for improvement.
:chomp:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
EuroGator;30108 said:
JC_Gator;n30065 said:
"I appreciate you dressing up for this." While Driskel is in sweats :lol:
I couldn't help chuckling, but it isn't what you do when you start an interview - especially with a guest that is as young as Driskel. Certainly Driskel should have been more presentable, but Tebow came off looking a little like he's hazing the new guy, not like a professional. I really hope that Tebow learns from this. I thought Driskel handled himself well outside of not looking the part. Both did well enough, but can watch the tape on Sunday and see areas for improvement. :chomp:

Really? I saw nothing wrong with what Tebow did. If you consider that hazing...I don't even know how to respond to that…

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow's "thanks for getting all dressed up for this" joke fell pretty flat. I thought it was funny though.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I can't see Tim taking a "dig" at anybody, I bet it was a joke somewhat seeing as he was in a suit and Jeff was very casual attired. I do wonder why Tim had a suit on for this type of opportunity and I bet it was not his personal decision.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n30199 said:
Really? I saw nothing wrong with what Tebow did. If you consider that hazing...I don't even know how to respond to that…

Hazing is the wrong word. I couldn't express it well when I was trying to type that post. My point is that it's bush league interviewing. Can you imagine Fowler doing that? No way. You have to bring a different sense to things when you're interviewing someone for a national TV show. They're not just dorkin' around off camera.

He's just getting started. I know he'll get better. I hope Jeff at least knocks his bed-head down some before his next interview.
:headslap:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n30208 said:
I can't see Tim taking a "dig" at anybody, I bet it was a joke somewhat seeing as he was in a suit and Jeff was very casual attired. I do wonder why Tim had a suit on for this type of opportunity and I bet it was not his personal decision.

Deleted. Oops. Tried to comment, not quote.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex said:
I think he tried to make a joke, like Williston implied. It just wasn't funny and it was at his interviewee's expense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator