Tebow interview

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
EuroGator;n30242 said:
Deleted. Oops. Tried to comment, not quote.

No harm in a little post-padding right? I could use the help. :wink:

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
EuroGator said:
EuroGator;n30242 said:
Deleted. Oops. Tried to comment, not quote.

No harm in a little post-padding right? I could use the help. :wink:
Could we get a less :rainbow: wink?

For that matter, are the Smilies arranged with any particular order?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought it was a little contrived..... the comment about being dressed up for the interview.

JD is taller than Tim?

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wish Tebow would give up this media crap and go play in the CFL. I think he'd set that league on fire, boost ratings to all-time highs, and play football for another 10+ years, or give NFL groupthinking naysayers a real reason to give him another shot. Not sure why he's never seemed interested in that.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n30280 said:
Wish Tebow would give up this media crap and go play in the CFL. I think he'd set that league on fire, boost ratings to all-time highs, and play football for another 10+ years, or give NFL groupthinking naysayers a real reason to give him another shot. Not sure why he's never seemed interested in that.
Probably because he can make ten times as much while not getting the crap kicked out of him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe because they play the CFL in Canada?

It's like Michigan only worse.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Probably because he can make ten times as much while not getting the crap kicked out of him.
I'm curious, what do you think he makes? I did a quick search and found that he has a 3-year deal, but I couldn't find the contract's value. I did see an article that said, "starting quarterbacks [in the CFL] making between $250,000-$400,000." I know you may have just been saying that he can make "a lot" more in broadcasting, but I realize I have no idea how much he'd make right now with the SEC Network.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
You've got to take into account the high tax rate in Canada. A lot of NHL players will sign with a team in the US rather than Canada because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator