Tebow promoted to High A club - hits another HR

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
In the circus allegory the author temporarily calls Tebow a "barker" ...all know better than that. Tim is meek so he can keep great faith & hope.
He's hitting for power and for average ... err above average, err sumpin like that. Hope he recalls his baseball skills and learns the major new stuff.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
At the Threshers game last night the following Promo was given:

August 14th 2017, Pizza Fest Feeding Frenzy featuring pizza samples from local restaurants. Fan Vote for their favorites.

Tim Tebow's 30th Birthday Party
The St. Lucie Mets visit Spectrum Field and it's Mets outfielder and former Florida Gator, Tim Tebow's 30th birthday. Celebration, cake, and fun before and during the game!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At the Threshers game last night the following Promo was given:

August 14th 2017, Pizza Fest Feeding Frenzy featuring pizza samples from local restaurants. Fan Vote for their favorites.

Tim Tebow's 30th Birthday Party
The St. Lucie Mets visit Spectrum Field and it's Mets outfielder and former Florida Gator, Tim Tebow's 30th birthday. Celebration, cake, and fun before and during the game!

Gosh it's hard to believe he's already 30. Same age as my daughter. I'm getting old.:eek:ldman:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody seen Sas or that fake "BamaGator" fan? :scratchchin:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Sas upon hearing this:

giphy-17.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The people that were and are openly rooting for Tebow to fail are really having a hard time with all of this.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tim is doing better than anyone thought he would.... Including me.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He should stay in 1A and enjoy himself. He is 30. It takes the best hitters three to four years of coaching to get to the point of hitting major league hitting.

He should enjoy himself and stay in Florida.

Last edited:

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
The people that were and are openly rooting for Tebow to fail are really having a hard time with all of this.
Why would a Gator fan want him to fail especially considering that this Gator Tim Tebow is the greatest or one of the greatest college football players and QB's of all time and a great representative of the University of Florida? I don't get it.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Why would a Gator fan want him to fail especially considering that this Gator Tim Tebow is the greatest or one of the greatest college football players and QB's of all time and a great representative of the University of Florida? I don't get it.

He is a devout Christian for starters. If he came out as a gay Muslim, he would be idolized.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
I would love to see him make it to the major leagues. The Mets would be foolish if he does not. At least for a while. Give him a chance and see what he can do!

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
He should stay in 1A and enjoy himself. He is 30. It takes the best hitters three to four years of coaching to get to the point of hitting major league hitting.

He should enjoy himself and stay in Florida.
Tell that to Harper. And what it REALLY takes is someone willing to work hard all year at hitting. I don't think anyone will out work Tim.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm partially okay with Tim being "rushed" into the Majors, but those pitchers might beffudle Tim, who still needs a lot more teaching and "doing-experiencing more. Leaving out any HS phenoms who skipped the minors to play MLB, what is the average stretch for prospects in the minors before being called up? I bet some players, who cotributed well to their teams and were at the top of their roster, spent 1 to 1.5 years in the minors.
Remember, we want Tebow on that New York roster not rotisserie.
Also, so amazing is that Tim spent his 4 years in HS divided between fb & bb, and after 12 years complete layoff rusting, here he is working towards "Tebow Time" anew. :woohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.