Tebow suddenly retires from baseball to pursue "other opportunities"

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Give him a little time. Being a good CFB QB is harder than being a baseball player =

= Tebow in the batter's box, but there's an opposing player in the facing batter's box leaping
up-down & making Tasmanian devil noises while another guy kneeling behind Tim popping
him in the flex-knee area at any time, all while 2 pitched balls are coming, one from the pitcher
right of the mound, one from the pitcher left of the mound.

= Tebow in the outfield, swiftly chases down a deep drive hit; the runner on second rounds third,
Tim spins and fires a rocket from deep right. It hits the infield ground and bounces into the catcher's
mitt with the runner 12 feet from home. The umpire calls him safe. The ball hit the ground, it's incomplete.

Gaawwd, I shoulda been a sportswriter. :cool:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow in the outfield, swiftly chases down a deep drive hit; the runner on second rounds third,
Tim spins and fires a rocket from deep right. It hits the infield ground and bounces into the catcher's
mitt with the runner 12 feet from home. The umpire calls him safe. The ball hit the ground, it's incomplete.

Gaawwd, I shoulda been a sportswriter. :cool:
Bo Jackson, from the warning track - the ball does not hit the ground and is right on target - incredible throw.
BoJacksonTheThrow_e60mxfxj.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bo Jackson, from the warning track - the ball does not hit the ground and is right on target - incredible throw.
BoJacksonTheThrow_e60mxfxj.gif

Absolute greatness . The speedy runner turned confusedly and asked his teammate : "Who relayed that?"
That meant he was admiring the hard strike-throw by the relay man, yet it came from Bo at the warning track.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow retires from baseball:

Are you on a Resurrectathon?

Do you have any idea how dumb it is to post in a thread title that isnt at all what it says?

You may be too dumb for us to keep. Sorry. We liked you.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Are you on a Resurrectathon?

Do you have any idea how dumb it is to post in a thread title that isnt at all what it says?

You may be too dumb for us to keep. Sorry. We liked you.

STFU dipsh*t. You know I don't start new threads for the sake of a new thread. If you want swampgas, go over there. You'll fit right in with all the other whiney b*tches.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
So Meyer enters the NFL and Tebow suddenly retires from baseball to pursue "other opportunities". Hmmmmm.

This from the guy who said Mullen was going to the NFL:dunno:

If he does go to the JAGS...I just might start watching again

NEWS ALERT: Something BIG in KANSAS:oxslap2:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So Meyer enters the NFL and Tebow suddenly retires from baseball to pursue "other opportunities". Hmmmmm.
And of course they're both in Jax. Let the speculation, hand-wringing, conspiracy theories, insults and genealogical questioning commence.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The only slot not filled on the Jags’ offensive staff is quarterbacks coach. Would you hire Tebow as quarterbacks coach? I wouldn’t.

You can forget strength and conditioning. They’ve already got four coaches there.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
The only slot not filled on the Jags’ offensive staff is quarterbacks coach. Would you hire Tebow as quarterbacks coach? I wouldn’t.

You can forget strength and conditioning. They’ve already got four coaches there.

Here is a thought...Tebow focuses more on Family and Mission Work. Or maybe he runs for Political Office?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
STFU dipsh*t. You know I don't start new threads for the sake of a new thread. If you want swampgas, go over there. You'll fit right in with all the other whiney b*tches.
False. He'd be banned the first day just like I was.

FTR when Tebow says "I feel called in other directions," he means literally any other direction other than one where he hits .163 as a 33-year-old in the Palooka leagues.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.