Tebow the Savior!

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He needs to lay his hands on this staff. It will take a miracle for them to be competent.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Anyone who knows what a seizure disorder is, also knows that most seizures pass in a matter of minutes. It does not require "laying of hands" or anything else. Comforting the person afterwards is always good and in some cases it may be necessary to seek medical attention in case of extreme lingering affects. I have a family member with epilepsy and have witnessed dozens of serious seizures and only once has a seizure required hospitalization afterwards.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone who knows what a seizure disorder is, also knows that most seizures pass in a matter of minutes. It does not require "laying of hands" or anything else. Comforting the person afterwards is always good and in some cases it may be necessary to seek medical attention in case of extreme lingering affects. I have a family member with epilepsy and have witnessed dozens of serious seizures and only once has a seizure required hospitalization afterwards.
Easy, tiger. I'm not sure if anyone is literally saying Tebow saved his life by touching him.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
download.jpg

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bottom-line: Doing the right thing. The media will sensationalize a zit popping nowadays so nothing new there.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
According to Bible scripture, any Believer can lay hands and expect healing. I'm sure Tebow believes this even though laiying on of hands seems to not be a huge part of Baptist theology. Prayer for healing certainly is though. His faith is strong as is his vitality, so I would imagine whether one wants to consider it spiritual or not, healing force can come through him. Actually there is are qualitative differences in spiritual healing frequency and human, biosphere, or qi healing, or other "energy healing" frequencies

I'm sure he also believes laying on of hands is something available to any Christian and would insist he is not special in that. One of the factors though in the amount flowing through seems to be the relative vitality of the person who is the conduit, and his deep spiritual devotion and his physical vitality coupled with his compassionate heart put him in an optimal position to be very effective. In this regard he is special.though not unique. (My hypothesis about vitality factor is based on results of spiritual healers when they were young vs as they aged-less vitality- or became less healthy)

It's like a stronger conduit can handle more of the force. Also it is important to have the ability to get out of the way and let the power come through without trying to direct it. In other words, drop your ego , which I think Tebow can do. When I say power, I'm not really talking about something that feels like force or a zap, but is very unique and gentle. I'm avoiding religious/christian terminology as much as possible because not everyone can make that leap in acceptance. And having said all this, it doesn't even need to come through one person to another, but can directly fill the recipient, with or without contact.

We are mulit dimensional beings in a multi dimensional creation.. I know spiritual healing is real and God heals, that Christian healing feels different than say, Native American or other shamanic healing, different qualities) , and also know it is qualitatively different than other effective forms of healing that are "energetic methods". like cranio sacral therapy, acupuncture, polarity therapy, othobionomy,, reiki, and multiple other healing techniques which can be very very effective. Some people think the concept of spiritual source of healing is crap. . Even if they do, the fact is the multi dimensionality of the universe opens up the possibility for many occurrences, including healing, that don't fit into 3 space thinking or 3 space paradigms.

Edit: Just want to add, that some of the therapies I lumped as energy therapies actually are very physiologically based, like on proprioceptors, and crainio sacral pump mechanism and rhythm, so I probably should have called them light contact therapies rather than energy therapies. I know this is only relevant to other practitioners, but wanted to correct the error.

Last edited:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good lord, a freaking dislike for my staff joke? Really?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This, after apparently running into the wall trying to field a fly ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator