Tebow up for CFB HOF

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
If Rexy had been awarded the Heisman he richly deserved, and was given a statue alongside the other three, I wonder if people passing by would stop and say, "oh look! They must've made his statute a little smaller than the others because he never brought home a Natty!"

GET IT, @URGatorBait? Because he's SHORT!! :lmao2:

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Terry Dean replaced Danny. A little salve for the disappointment he suffered from losing his job. Rhett secured the ball that day and was definitely a key.
Damn, Thats right, Terry Dean, NOT Doug Johnson.
Sometimes, these players get crossed up in my head and plays from big games get jumbled from year to year.
But, It was Terry that came in for Danny, and he threw that TD on the first play...Correct?

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Damn, Thats right, Terry Dean, NOT Doug Johnson.
Sometimes, these players get crossed up in my head and plays from big games get jumbled from year to year.
But, It was Terry that came in for Danny, and he threw that TD on the first play...Correct?
Remember the score, but not the sequence. I know he provided a spark for a sputtering Wuerffel. Strange thing was that UGA’s QB (Eric Zeier) had no trouble gripping or throwing the ball.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Remember the score, but not the sequence. I know he provided a spark for a sputtering Wuerffel. Strange thing was that UGA’s QB (Eric Zeier) had no trouble gripping or throwing the ball.

Just going off memory… I think Danny’s struggles in rainy games were due to his smaller hands.

Also interesting to note that zeier wanted to play for SOS and SOS knew he was a great qb, but Terry Dean had already committed and SOS told zeier he believed he had his next QB and wished him well. Really happy how history unfolded, but always wondered if zeier would’ve put up even bigger stats at UF - dude could ball out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator