Tebow Wins The Phoenix Open....

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Time will tell but if Mr. football is in the league longer than Tim we will know that the circus is more important to the league than a player who was late for treatment because he was drunk on his A**. I have never seen Tebow go into a game not prepared as both Mr. Football and Mr. Dog killer admitted.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Some guys are just meant to have a charmed life. Would be lying if I said I wasnt a little jealous.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
itsgr82bag8r;n162544 said:
No little boy, but he unquestionably received the most intense scrutiny because of his faith than any past player in the NFL, ever. Care to make another stupid comment?

Wrong. Reggie White was just as vocal and even made offensive statements about gays as it relates to the bible. Just admit you're wrong and move on.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Forgot about Reggie White & likewise Rosie Grier both ordained reverends and they did preach when given a place at the
mike - little ingots from Hall of Famers.

Tebow had those deficits that got him dropped from even being a backup NFL QB. All his mentor had to inform Tim what
needed to change, such that were they abilities Tim could physically put in order, he would have changed into an NFL QB.
It's got to be an "eyesight-brain" thing that many have and Tim was born without.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n165328 said:
Wrong. Reggie White was just as vocal and even made offensive statements about gays as it relates to the bible. Just admit you're wrong and move on.

Gee the question is the attention not some comparing of their religious views and how outspoken they were about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.