Tennessee Commit Preston Williams shows up on Auburn Weekend and Trolls Auburn

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Shows up in Tennessee gear on Auburn weekend and proceeds to recruit for the Vols.

Don't know whether to laud this kid for being a d!ck or pillory him. He really ought to be playing for Kiffen, though.

we reported last week that wide receiver commit Preston Williams had planned to visit Auburn over the weekend. Well, Williams did end up making the trip, but ended up leaving the visit a day early. The rumors out of Auburn were that Williams was “being a distraction” and “disrupting the weekend,” but we are hearing that Williams was actually asked to leave by Auburn staff members because he showed up wearing nothing but Tennessee apparel and was actively recruiting other visitors to join him at Tennessee. Not exactly prototypical guest behavior for an official visitor, but that news isn’t likely to upset Vol fans too much.

http://www.rockytopinsider.com/2015/01/26/state-vols-oc-search-edition/

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Well I would send him packing if he even showed up in UT gear, not asking telling. But it is typical of some UT fans and supporters. I would be offended if any of our commits did this to anybody. You want to take your trip be polite not an ass.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
NavetG8r;n161454 said:
Butch Jones getting creative...:giggle:

Nothing surprises me after the whole "hit the ball before it's snapped, and yell fumble" thing at the end of last year's game. Guy is pure trash.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Got a feeling Preston is going to be all talk and no ball.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The UcheaT, "We Are Back, Part 10" hype machine will crash and burn yet again in The Swamp in September.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n161422 said:
Shows up in Tennessee gear on Auburn weekend and proceeds to recruit for the Vols.

Don't know whether to laud this kid for being a d!ck or pillory him. He really ought to be playing for Kiffen, though.

http://www.rockytopinsider.com/2015/01/26/state-vols-oc-search-edition/

Hold on. What is this? Since when you do post threads or comments that have nothing to do with bizarre sexual incidents or comments. I was under the impression that was your forte. Shouldn't you be gossiping about the ridiculous belief Errol Flynn was gay or somebody's comments having a sadomasochistic origin? Dude, I think you watch too many episodes of Law & Order Special Victims Unit.

Don't lose any sleep about Preston Williams. It's a free country. He can do or say what the hell he wants.

"Forget about it"
__Tony Soprano

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Trashy move on Butch and this kid. I hate auburn, but if a kid has genuine interest in a school he should be able to go visit and take in the experience. I guarantee you nothing positive can come from this for UT. The kid just looks like a fat, retarded, in a prison jumpsuit, and Butch just looks like the dumbass everyone knows he is.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If a UF commit did this I'd be embarrassed. But then again, I never have understood the point of trolling.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A Miami recruit did this at a UF camp several years ago. He was sent home.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n161578 said:
Hold on. What is this? Since when you do post threads or comments that have nothing to do with bizarre sexual incidents or comments. I was under the impression that was your forte. Shouldn't you be gossiping about the ridiculous belief Errol Flynn was gay or somebody's comments having a sadomasochistic origin? Dude, I think you watch too many episodes of Law & Order Special Victims Unit.

Don't lose any sleep about Preston Williams. It's a free country. He can do or say what the hell he wants.

"Forget about it"
__Tony Soprano
You changed your screen name when you were outed as a homosexual, Alvin. I don't think you want to go down this path again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n161751 said:
You changed your screen name when you were outed as a homosexual, Alvin. I don't think you want to go down this path again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

There he goes again. I rest my case.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Do we even know if Butch had anything to do with it? Yeah, we can speculate, given some of the other showmanship decisions he's made, but this sounds to me very much something a 17 yr old would decide on his own to do. And if the UT staff did have any hand in it you have to know they wouldn't tolerate it if the table was flipped.

Sounds like a kid's idea and implementation.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n161793 said:
Originally posted by PastyStoole View Post

There he goes again. I rest my case.

Alvie has a case….. of sex toys for boys ?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n161563 said:
I see nothing wrong with laughing at both sides.

To extend the guffaws, they should have explained drug testing was mandatory and drew some blood.
Stick it to me, I stick it to you. Then take him to a midnight party at "shoot 'em down apartments".

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator