Tennessee is in shambles; Embarrassing autocorrect on Twitter feed

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
This is true and yet I WANTED to.give you a thumbs down.

Methinks you.dont understand the point of the three, Vulcanlike dude.
Just how many times have we beaten those guys since they came into the league? I can only remember once but I must be wrong.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I tend to agree. There’s just no impetus for them to become a power again with their geographical limitations. They’ve really only thrived during periods when other regional powers—namely Alabama—were down and/or UF wasn’t a legitimate threat. And each of those scenarios will likely happen again to some degree. But it will be small windows that close quickly.

Add that to the dysfunction within their AD and you have a pretty tough uphill battle. Very similar to Nebraska in that they are great examples of how shifts in population and overall changes in football landscape are simply too much to overcome.
I'll buy that. Pruitt has a rep for being a great recruiter but how hard would it be to recruit under Saban.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Pruitt is a sightly dumber version of mushChImp.

Chimp 5.0.

I have contacts within their athletic department and apparently he takes issue with that nickname. Thinks it sells him short and insists that at a minimum he should be seen as the 5.000 version.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I have contacts within their athletic department and apparently he takes issue with that nickname. Thinks it sells him short and insists that at a minimum he should be seen as the 5.000 version.
He started out as Muschump and never graduated to Chimp.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Did you have to bring up the Chump? A pleasant thot would kill you :)
The other teams in the SEC East having shytty Muschimp clones is a GREAT thought. I makes it that much easier for us.

Mullinz is no Spurrier. He will often struggle to get more than 20ish points sometimes but that can be a blowout against:

Muschump 1.0 (Gamecawks)
Muschump 2.0 (Kintucky)
Muschump 3.0 (Vandy)
Muschump 4.0 (Ugly)
Muschump 5.0 (Tinerc)

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
The other teams in the SEC East having shytty Muschimp clones is a GREAT thought. I makes it that much easier for us.

Mullinz is no Spurrier. He will often struggle to get more than 20ish points sometimes but that can be a blowout against:

Muschump 1.0 (Gamecawks)
Muschump 2.0 (Kintucky)
Muschump 3.0 (Vandy)
Muschump 4.0 (Ugly)
Muschump 5.0 (Tinerc)
The Gators scored 4 times last year less than 20 as follows...
16 (KY) L
13 (Ms St.) W
17 (UGA) L
17 (Mizz) L

The rest were all above 27 and five of those were 40 or above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb