Tennessee is in shambles; Embarrassing autocorrect on Twitter feed

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Tennessee doing Tennessee things...lose S&C coach to the Giants during a pandemic to one of the hotbeds of the corona virus

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Using low-flying weather balloons collecting data over all CFB stadiums, ESPN has announced that Rocky Top, Neyland Stadium is the college champion of halitosis. A sizeable scented candle was the participation trophy.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
After the Heave to Cleve and the Callaway TD they need to chill TFO...at least beat us first jeez

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Tennessee may be in shambles ...

And yet... They continue to pull in a five star recruit here and there, while we're still happy with our mix of three and four stars. No more national titles in our future until we learn how to recruit with the big boys.

It's ironic, isn't it? Mullen can't recruit, but is a better coach than I have given him credit for.

Meanwhile, Mike White is a great recruiter, but an absolute piece of utter garbage coach.

If just one of those two could do both, then I'd at least have one team I could truly enjoy and get excited about.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

And yet... They continue to pull in a five star recruit here and there, while we're still happy with our mix of three and four stars. No more national titles in our future until we learn how to recruit with the big boys.

It's ironic, isn't it? Mullen can't recruit, but is a better coach than I have given him credit for.

Meanwhile, Mike White is a great recruiter, but an absolute piece of utter garbage coach.

If just one of those two could do both, then I'd at least have one team I could truly enjoy and get excited about.
Its May

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Tennessee is 'the big boys' now? How many national titles are in their future?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb