Tennessee is in shambles; Embarrassing autocorrect on Twitter feed

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Bryce Thompson arrested for assault. Witnesses say he threatened to shoot up the school. Pruitt expected to address issue tomorrow. Probably have to run stadium steps.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I say we just run it up the middle over and over because they’ll be expecting us to exploit the secondary! That’ll fool em!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Vols are back!!!

Realistic expectations now that Solomon is eligible!!!

"By god we are the most delusional fan base.... and I f’n love it count me in 7-5!! Wait 8-4... awhelllll 9-3 I said it I’m smoking the good stuff"

"I feel confident in saying our Defense will be much improved and our record will look like this...

GSU - W
BYU - W
CHAT - W
FLA - W
UGA - L
MSU - W
ALA - L
USC - W
UAB - W
UK - W
MIZ - W
VAN - W"

GatormanTX

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2015
Is anyone watching this game? The Vols have sucked for years now but this is a new low. GSU is working them from every angle. I don’t know if they will pull it off but they own these guys.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
It’s been a fun game if you hate the Vols. They’re the same as the last 5 years. A good play here and there followed by inane game management and then some stupid plays. 10:00 to go in the 3rd quarter and they could blow this one.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
It’s been a fun game if you hate the Vols. They’re the same as the last 5 years. A good play here and there followed by inane game management and then some stupid plays. 10:00 to go in the 3rd quarter and they could blow this one.

Loving every moment.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Did I read that this is only Georgia State’s second year with a football program? Whoa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.