Tennessee is in shambles; Embarrassing autocorrect on Twitter feed

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So how do you feel about your boy, Brohm, now?
yeah I don't know that he's going to do it at Purdue. it's a lot like taking the cowbell job, just not a smart career move. such a head-scratcher, he had to know big things were going to be offered to him if he just waited.

He was always shaky defensively. in many ways he's a lot like Mullinz but much more explosive on offense. he's a pretty mediocre recruiter also.

Beating CUM's ass was huge though, not too many people in the big ten beat CUM.

CUM or Saban would never take either job.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
yeah I don't know that he's going to do it at Purdue. it's a lot like taking the cowbell job, just not a smart career move. such a head-scratcher, he had to know big things were going to be offered to him if he just waited.

He was always shaky defensively. in many ways he's a lot like Mullinz but much more explosive on offense. he's a pretty mediocre recruiter also.

Wasn’t Michigan State a pretty crappy program before Saban arrived?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wasn’t Michigan State a pretty crappy program before Saban arrived?
Perles won the Big 10 a couple of times. When is the last time Purdue won it? Not in my lifetime.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Much more explosive against Conference USA crap? Yeah, I'm sure Brohm schemed better against FAU and North Texas than Mullen did against Bama, LSU and Auburn.

Lordy, Lordy. :snicker:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Much more explosive against Conference USA crap? Yeah, I'm sure Brohm schemed better against FAU and North Texas than Mullen did against Bama, LSU and Auburn.

Lordy, Lordy. :snicker:
He scored 49 vs CUM and 41 vs Wisconsin. And 30s BC, Mizzu and Iowa, with a roster full of Applebys or worse.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Or WV, Purdue or Syracuse.

Those sideways passing offenses (Mumme or the Pirate) don't threaten too many teams.

Hell Rich Rodriguez is available. He's not much of a head coach but he can be a pretty decent offensive coordinator for somebody.

They hired that garbage from Georgia who runs around claiming that he taught Mullinz and CUM offense.

Wait a year or two when guys like Hardman, Michel, Ridley, Fromm, Chubb etc. are excelling in the NFL. On top of a great, senior laden defense with his back, he had that at his disposal and still lost 2-3 games each season.

I have no idea why the vols would hire(re-hire) him, and even less idea why he’d voluntarily go to that roster considering where he was.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Good news! I hope they're a hot mess when they show up in Gville.

I've been watching the 15-minute highlight replay of a few Gator games, including the hilarious turnover party in tinerc. While it was fun to watch, they did make a lot of big plays that made me wonder if that game could've turned out differently if the voles didn't overdo the hand lotion before the game. Not saying we could've easily lost the game, just that it could've been closer.

Anyway, if their lines are a mess, we'll probably have another entertaining woodshed beating of ut.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017

Anyone else hate these dickwads? It’s a couple Bama twatwaffles providing C- comedy with mostly unoriginal jokes but getting hits from hicks on the internet across the SEC. The height of this “comedy” is only underwhelmed by the height of the lead male “comic”.

I never laugh at their dumb sh!t and am only occasionally amused until I remember they are an unfunny Bama couple (likely cousins) laughing at everyone else and somehow getting dumbasses within the SEC to join them in laughing at everyone but the fighting lil Nickies.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is always a good one to watch. Not sure what I like most....the win, or Mick losing his shyt.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This is always a good one to watch. Not sure what I like most....the win, or Mick losing his shyt.

I still have no idea what happens to Franks as he’s running down to the end zone. It’s like there’s a hole at the 5 that he falls in to. I’ve never understood it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I still don't like the pundips' urge for a soundbite leading to calling that a "hail Mary". It was a fly-pattern pass executed to perfection. You can see Cleveland sprinting towards the target area. See Franks sling the ball to the vacant spot, where the WR dives to catch it "on the fly" with DBs stretch-chasing to ruin the catch. ......... A hail Mary is where the WR gets to the endzone-spot and waits there for the ball to come down, like waiting for a punt. Waiting elbow to elbow with him are at least 2 DBs, maybe even another WR teammate. This is an example of: "if you say a lie often enough, it takes on the truth."

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb