Tennessee is in shambles; Embarrassing autocorrect on Twitter feed

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Then you might want to send him some nutritional tips
Things like just because you can easily hold a box of crispy cremes in one hand, that doesn't mean it's a single serving, and try to refrain from consuming alcohol from any orifice other than your mouth. And dry-humping your mamma-cousin's leg while shaving her back during Matlock hour doesn't really count as your aerobic exercise for the week.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Lol... vols:

Tennessee paying additional $100,000 to not play Army in 2022

Mike Wilson of the Knoxville News Sentinel details that the switch is costing Tennessee an additional $100,000. Tennessee was slated to pay Army $1.4 million for the game and will instead pay a $500,000 buyout to cancel the agreement. Akron will be paid $1 million, bringing the cost for the game up to $1.5 million instead of the original $1.4 million to play Army.

I wonder how many students majoring in math or business will be demanding a full refund?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
hell, in Bama math that's like a million dollars for everyone.

Yeah, I guess I’m giving tinerc students too much credit by assuming they would recognize the AD’s huge blunder. Btw, isn’t this the guy who demanded no less than a straight up home and home with UF?

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I know I get a lot of heat for this but UT shot themselves in the foot by firing Butch Jones. He gets progressively better every year he coaches and they hired this clown Heupel who gets worse every year he coaches. Check their records.

UT deserves everything they get

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I know I get a lot of heat for this but UT shot themselves in the foot by firing Butch Jones. He gets progressively better every year he coaches and they hired this clown Heupel who gets worse every year he coaches. Check their records.

UT deserves everything they get

Jones was a fraud. His entire approach was a schtick. The guy actually had a clip of him building a brick wall once. The Monday after JM beat him in 2015 he was still talking about how it took 5-6 years to build an SEC team. Add that to the life champions comments and you see why recruits were already backing away and players had checked out in 2017. In the end, they’d been fooled by a guy who never played football and was a trombone player in band. If his career taught us anything it’s that each of us, with some patience and willingness to learn by association, could probably coach college football and make millions.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Father@17, Grandfather @ 35... Beat all (or most) of yall. Was hard and sucked but wouldn't change a thing.
Still have the purty young lass I married 3 weeks after my 17th B-day.... For those keeping score it'll be 42 years in Oct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.