Tennessee is in shambles; Embarrassing autocorrect on Twitter feed

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I fully support fans throwing things and always have. Remember pelting the refs with water bottles at the Swindle? Never seen a group of people deserve it more.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I fully support fans throwing things and always have. Remember pelting the refs with water bottles at the Swindle? Never seen a group of people deserve it more.

Way before my time, but I understand that Howard Schnellenberger and spouse were once pelted with partially frozen oranges from our student section.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Think of what we have been through the last ten years. Then think about what UT fans have been through (5-5 vs Vandy!) - it's 20 times worse. I honestly don't blame them for their massive frustration. Hell, that administration should be THRILLED to still see that kind of passion from fans in the seats.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, Heupel looks like the best coach theyve hired recently.

They will probably beat us next year especially if Douchebag Dan somehow is still here.

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lane Kiffin is the best coach they had in over a decade there... and he is a giant Douche bag.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think you know enough about me to know I would never condone this. Remember, I may be an Eagles fan, but I’m an Eagles fan with class and sophistication. Regular yellow mustard? No chance. Dijon would be the preference here.
giphy.gif

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Way before my time, but I understand that Howard Schnellenberger and spouse were once pelted with partially frozen oranges from our student section.

I was there. The spouse thing is BS but the UM bench was pelted with tangerines (we had just been invited to Tangerine Bowl so many brought them to throw onto field after we beat UM) after they took a 28-3 lead late in the 4th. Don’t think any were frozen either as they all were brought in using paper bags. Schellenberger responded by kicking a field goal to make it 31-3 with time running out. Remember, we had gone 0-10-1 the year before and were picked to go 0-11 (The actual bottom team on the Penthouse Preseason Bottom 20) that year so getting the Bowl bid and winning 8 games was a huge deal. Give ‘Em Hell Pell was just getting his train rolling! Not excusing the behavior, just correcting the record..

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
When Hendon Hooker was injured and Joe Milton was put in at QB the last time the Vols had the ball you knew they were going to lose. Milton can’t hit the broad side of a “See Rock City “ barn.

Plus the dude ran the ball out of bounds on the last play of the game. With just three seconds left on the clock he should have just thrown the ball to the end zone and hoped for the best instead of trying to run even though he was forced out of the pocket and had to roll left.

It was a good. game to watch with momentum going back and forth. Both teams have coaches who have their teams on the upswing. Football is just more fun to watch when the stadium is full of loud passionate fans.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And to think the rumor was they wanted Mullen, when Stricklin hired him for UF. UT is laughing at UF now for dodging that bullet.
Imagine if we got to destroy Mullinz every year at UT.

We need USCe and Vandy to hire Butters and Hunchback after Fooley gives them a great recommendation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.