Tennessee is in shambles; Embarrassing autocorrect on Twitter feed

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
It’s getting close to Gruden time in Tennessee again.

Oh the pure joy that it is to watch a UT coaching search. Names like Meyer and Venables whose agents will not even take the call will float. The administration will try to hire some retread like Mike Bobo, Larry Fedora or Dana Holgorsen. The fans will revolt feeling they deserve better. As their floor is now much lower and the job now has all the appeal of a cozy cottage in Centralia, PA; they will then end up with someone with ties to Fulmer who has no experience as a HC. My guess would be Tee Martin. He'll recruit well for a while and prove completely incapable of running the program or managing the flow of the games. After a few years of bitter failure we get to enjoy this again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oh the pure joy that it is to watch a UT coaching search. Names like Meyer and Venables whose agents will not even take the call will float. The administration will try to hire some retread like Mike Bobo, Larry Fedora or Dana Holgorsen. The fans will revolt feeling they deserve better. .
I know, right?

Last time they got so far down the list they were offering Mullinz and Pruitt. That would suck.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They just gave Pruitt an extension. They are delusional if they think they are going to be involved in a coaching search anytime soon.

Also, because of the Wuhan, every school is broke and can't afford any buyouts.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This is why you can’t react like this about sports. It doesn’t solve anything. Your team lost either way. But now your wife is gone, you’ve got window glass everywhere, and you’re still left with the pane.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
So Tennessee fires their co-defensive coordinator. They still have Chris Weinke as quarterbacks coach. They ain't going nowhere.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
BVD does some camera work for a local hs. He is a good dude just vawl crazy!
FWIW, I’ve heard of people who have reached out to him. Most say he’s a good dude.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh the pure joy that it is to watch a UT coaching search. Names like Meyer and Venables whose agents will not even take the call will float. The administration will try to hire some retread like Mike Bobo, Larry Fedora or Dana Holgorsen. The fans will revolt feeling they deserve better. As their floor is now much lower and the job now has all the appeal of a cozy cottage in Centralia, PA; they will then end up with someone with ties to Fulmer who has no experience as a HC. My guess would be Tee Martin. He'll recruit well for a while and prove completely incapable of running the program or managing the flow of the games. After a few years of bitter failure we get to enjoy this again.

You have a gift my friend. You can see the future

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
We can talk about our lost decade, and how we aren’t the same program we used to be. we have every right to be upset.

But the Vols decline is truly pathetic, deep, possibly permanent, and definitely enjoyable.

I would be apoplectic if I were a Vol alum.

If we win this year, there will be kids getting their drivers license who have only been alive for a single Vols win over the gators.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Pruitt just had his press conference, here's what he had to say about the firing:

“Well, if it’s not working out, it’s better to just do it right now."

I wish we heard Mullen make that comment last Monday.

But they aint facing great offenses or crowd noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.