Tennessee is in shambles; Embarrassing autocorrect on Twitter feed

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Yes it’s unprofessional and unnecessary. You have to think about the future and who is going to want to work for you. You don’t go out of your way to humiliate employees even if they deserve it.

How would Pruitt feel if the AD fired HIM in the middle of a game?
As long as he’s collecting his buyout, I doubt he’d care

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Yes it’s unprofessional and unnecessary. You have to think about the future and who is going to want to work for you. You don’t go out of your way to humiliate employees even if they deserve it.

How do you feel about firing them at the airport on the way home and making them find their own ride?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How do you feel about firing them at the airport on the way home and making them find their own ride?
Id rather fire them in the Cocktail Party and take away all their orange and blue, leaving them on the field naked.

Not that Grantham seems to wear any.

Last edited:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I’ve been watching football for 35 years and I’ve never heard of a coach being fired in the middle of a game, college or pro. Pruitt looks retarded here.

Yet during the A&M game, many of us (me included) would have wept for joy if Mullen had fired the dwag at half-time.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

Or even on the tarmac. Shameful!

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Ditto on everyone talking about firing an assistant coach for the defense in the middle of the game. Kentucky had 17 points at the half when he was fired.

AND ZERO OF THEM WERE ON THE DEFENSE. TWO PICK SIXES AND A THIRD INTERCEPTION AT TENNS 35 THAT LED TO A FIELD GOAL.

The defense was literally the only thing working. The defense essentially shut them out.

Not that it would be excusable if those 17 points were on the defense. It just makes no professional sense, as you guys said, but those stats makes it even worse.

I’m guessing there was more to this than performance of the line. More likely, it’s as you said, the D was pitching a shutout because Tennessee’s offense kept UK’s offense off the field with pick 6’s (brilliant, Muschamp like strategy. He even tried it a few times, most notably against mizzoo).

I’m also guessing this new D line coach May have been the one losing his shyt and had to be fired for insubordination. Watch whether they fight his buyout, especially with Covid cash issues.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Weren't you roasting Pruit for firing his assistant during the game?
Yes. But you know something, WE aren't the head coach of the University of Florida. Just because the fans would applaud something doesn't mean it's right.

Many of us would also applaud frozen water bottles being hurled at Feliepe Franks.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Yes. But you know something, WE aren't the head coach of the University of Florida. Just because the fans would applaud something doesn't mean it's right.

Many of us would also applaud frozen water bottles being hurled at Feliepe Franks.

Can we burn effigies of our DC? That would be quite entertaining

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

The thing you guys have to remember about Ox is he’s highly aware of, and very careful not to tread on, other’s feelings. It’s really what separates him from other message board owners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.