Tennessee is in shambles; Embarrassing autocorrect on Twitter feed

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We just had a Defensive Analyst spot open up. Hire Steele for that job. He won't need much of a salary. Steele can be the DC-in-waiting for next season when Fat Bastard's contract is up.
So you think he is stepping down from DC to be our DCIW for a lame duck HC?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Will all due respect, I dont believe this for a second.
You're drunk, so I'll mansplain it to you. Some guy made an attempt at a humorous tweet by basing his "highest paid" comment per the weekly rate of Steele's 2 weeks on the job. $450K x 52 weeks is over $23M for the year. So yeah, lame but accurate if you ignore the annual total. Did I type that slow enough for you?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
You're drunk, so I'll mansplain it to you. Some guy made an attempt at a humorous tweet by basing his "highest paid" comment per the weekly rate of Steele's 2 weeks on the job. $450K x 52 weeks is over $23M for the year. So yeah, lame but accurate if you ignore the annual total. Did I type that slow enough for you?
Prolly not. Next time use more spaces. A lot more. It helps him read s l o w l y . . .

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why can't I have jobs like that?
Steele must have the same agent as Charlie Weis and Will Muschamp.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Does anyone else think Heupel looks a little bit like Tinker from Roadhouse?

Give him one more season and he'll look like he ate Tinker from Roadhouse.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Haynesworth criticized Tennessee for failing to interview Tee Martin, the Vols' wide receivers coach and former quarterback, for the opening. Haynesworth signed with the Vols in 1999, just a few months after Martin led Tennessee to its only modern national championship.

"Obviously Tennessee Vols take Tee Martin for granted!" Haynesworth wrote in a post on Facebook. "Why do (expletive) on him, hell he even reduce his salary to help the university out when he didn’t have to? Is it bc he’s black? UT won’t even interview him."

Haynesworth wrote that he "will not be attending any games or supporting until I see change in the university that I love so much." He said Tennessee has never paid Black coaches their due diligence, specifically mentioning former Tennessee assistant Kippy Brown, who was a candidate in 2009.

"Majority of your players are African-American why not put a African-American coach to lead them especially the one that won Tennessee a championship? You guys give everyone except a black qualified man a chance!" Haynesworth wrote.

Albert Haynesworth wants boycott of Tennessee football for 'racism'

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
We need to energize the TN fan base to march on the campus for change. This is unacceptable.

BTW, did we interview anyone of color for our HC position before hiring Dan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb