Tennessee reports violations

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I'm surprised they self-reported that though. I wonder if there were other violations and they threw that in there of if that was the only one.

Also, I wonder if it was initiated by the A.D.'s staff or from one of the coaches. The answer could indicate a bigger issue.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
how gddmm stupid. If not for SOS fil Phulmer is the 2nd best coach in sec history after the bear but PRe satan.........

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
I'm surprised they self-reported that though. I wonder if there were other violations and they threw that in there of if that was the only one.

The article says it was one of eight "Level 3" violations self-reported over the past 6 months.

It says that Fulmer was acting on instinct and the full instruction lasted about 30 seconds. The SEC penalized UT by prohibiting Fulmer from attending football practice for a week (probably the week that Fulmer took his family on vacation ;) )

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Thirty seconds of comments seems like nothing to me.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
0EfFph7.png

Alex.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I will admit when I read this thread title I thought: "Finally! The rear ends of cousins everywhere will be safe."

Alas, not yet.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
You mean they haven't had the death penalty this whole time? They've lost 5 of 7 to Vandy, for God's sake.

Not quite the same. That is the "Wish for Death" Penalty. It is handed out at no additional cost with Volunteer season tickets.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Though I am no Phat Phil or UT fan,

This just shows how #^@&!^% stupid the NCAA is

D-1 Football needs a commissioner.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Even when UF was in the toilet, I think we all knew they had the resources to come back. I just don't see that at Tennessee. I think their days of being NC contenders are over for good, or for at least the rest of our lives. I see them being a 5 to 8 win team for decades.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Even when UF was in the toilet, I think we all knew they had the resources to come back. I just don't see that at Tennessee. I think their days of being NC contenders are over for good, or for at least the rest of our lives. I see them being a 5 to 8 win team for decades.

They are not longer spending the type of money they used to be spending on recruiting resources.. in the mid nineties they led the nation is recruiting expenditures, which you have to, in order kids to want to go to Knoxville.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think their days of being NC contenders are over for good, or for at least the rest of our lives.
back in the day they recruited a lot of kids from Alabama Georgia, throughout ACC-land, and a little bit end of Kentucky and Ohio . Now, there's just too many good teams defending that turf now. there simply isn't enough talent in Tennessee two field a dominant team.

Frankly they're splitting the talent with Vandy now and everyone knows that Vandy is a far better degree.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
They got rid of the hostess program? or didn't carry on the tradition of Kiffin's Kittens?

markeith_ambles1.jpg

recruits-new.jpg

They could do Phil's phatties

ManningLuluJunior.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.