Terry Dean was non-existent on Saturday

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How about Terry Dean? It’s like he wasn’t even on the field against UGA? :grin: But, in all seriousness, Dean and Wilson have been pretty disappointing in big games this season. Wilson was great as a Freshmen and Dean seemed to be coming into his own towards the end of last year. Why have they seemingly regressed?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Terry Dean is why we beat them fckkkers in the rain during the SOS era.
Maybe Trey and WIlson regressed cause Fromm had all gddmmm day to throw,................

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Of course he was non existent. There is no Terry Dean on the team. They say there was a Trey Dean though.

I knew someone would take the bait on this. You obviously weren’t paying attention to Danielson during the broadcast.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
To be fair, Trey Dean has been playing out of position. He is the only safety weve landed in two years and the only hiiter type run stopper..... so they moved him to corner, where we have five or six stacked up.

Didnt want to affect Taylor and Stiner's PT I guess.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
To be fair, I’m glad Terry Dean wasn’t anywhere to be found when we played Patrick Nix a few weeks back. Once was enough for me.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
To be fair, I’m glad Terry Dean wasn’t anywhere to be found when we played Patrick Nix a few weeks back. Once was enough for me.
Dean was forced to play CB in 2018 bc we failed to land any talent in 2017 last year and were desperate.

I have no idea why he is playing "outside" or "inside" corner (dumbest thing I've ever heard but apparently the SID is feeding "inside corner" to all the writers because they all say it.
I guess it's that glut of talent at safety.

Last edited:

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Dean was forced to play CB in 2018 bc we failed to land any talent in 2017 last year and were desperate.

I have no idea why he is playing "outside" or "inside" corner (dumbest time I've ever heard but apparently the SID is feeding "toinside corner" to all the writers because they all say it) and have not moved him back to safety.

I guess it's that glut of talent at safety.

Well...Mullen was asked about Dean being out of position. Pretty awkward in his response that basically Dean is fine.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Terry Dean knew a lot more about picks than Trey Dean.

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
I don't understand why Grantham doesn't challenge the receivers at the line.....EVER. You would think that Dan would be getting into his ass during film sessions on Sunday afternoons. I get it, there is a reason they make that $...….but in regards to the defensive product on 3rd down, its freaking joke. People lie, 3rd down numbers don't....

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
Dean looked lost and UGA knew it. I don't blame him I blame the coaches. As the HBC used to say when QB's screwed up," it wasn't your fault it was mine for putting you in". It also reflects on our lack of skilled players, and real competition at every position.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe Trey and WIlson regressed cause Fromm had all gddmmm day to throw,................
yeah... and we couldnt get any pressure because we weren't playing at 100%, and we werent playing at 100% because we have injuries, and depth issues, and we have injuries because of bad luck, and depth issues because it really takes 4-5 years to establish crootin relationships, and we have to establish crootin relationships because Dan has been out in missussippuh the last decade and because the previous 3 coaches destroyed our standing in florida, and also because our facilities are in need of upgrades, and negative crootin by the other schools, and its tough to qualify at UF...

always some fvggin excuse for poor results.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dean looked lost and UGA knew it. I don't blame him I blame the coaches. As the HBC used to say when QB's screwed up," it wasn't your fault it was mine for putting you in". It also reflects on our lack of skilled players, and real competition at every position.
Have you seen Kair Elam play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.