NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
M
It's still there though.
Try to edit my post, Nav, and you'll see the coding there.

I wonder if Ox has it turned off right now.
My guess is we're using the bare bones version of this software right now. In case you didn't notice, we don't even have mod tools available right now. I'm thinking Ox is still trying to figure out exactly what, if any, app is causing all the lags and the only way to find out is remove them all, and then add them back one by one until you find the problem.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
M

My guess is we're using the bare bones version of this software right now. In case you didn't notice, we don't even have mod tools available right now. I'm thinking Ox is still trying to figure out exactly what, if any, app is causing all the lags and the only way to find out is remove them all, and then add them back one by one until you find the problem.

We still have the bulk of the mod functions, just not the ban add on. So I presume you are correct about what he is doing.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We still have the bulk of the mod functions, just not the ban add on. So I presume you are correct about what he is doing.
Well, about now I figure he's trying to glue all the hair back on that he's pulled out so far over this. Eventually, he'll get back to us. :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You two twerps are smarter than I give you credit for. It's temporarily disabled, along with nearly every other add-on.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You couldn't chosen a more boring video.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh great, so now I'm a liar. Thanks for fixing it Ox old buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.