Texas A&M transfer Blades to UF; no longer with team

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GAllanTaylor: #Gators reserve CB Elijah Blades is no longer with the team, per a source. He wasn't dressed Saturday against Vanderbilt. The grad transfer from Texas A&M enrolled in August and appeared in three games.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
@GAllanTaylor: #Gators reserve CB Elijah Blades is no longer with the team, per a source. He wasn't dressed Saturday against Vanderbilt. The grad transfer from Texas A&M enrolled in August and appeared in three games.
So surprising. Who could have imagined this?

Last edited:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
When he was still in his 20s, yes.
Was that last week or three weeks ago?

I can’t keep up. My abacus broke.

latest

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just trying to keep keep up here but he committed to you eight different schools and has attended four?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
But, but, but I thought winning the transfer portal was just as important and meaningful as winning in recruiting?

What happened?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Honestly, I don't think even the most loyal, optimistic Mullen fans here called this anything more than a "sure, I guess we'll take you" transfer. Maybe I'm wrong but it always seemed kind of a hohum, one year scenario at best.

The bigger issue here is the fact that within days or weeks we'll be seeing him all over Twitter, doing a final four, taking visits, posing with coaches pleading for his transfer, and obviously no one in his life helping him learn any accountability or commitment. The whole thing is such a disservice to these young men and their future. Pretty sure he has like a 5 year old kid, and he's bouncing all around the country, playing games without an ounce of responsibility. Disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator