Texas and Oklahoma join the SEC

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Big 12 powers Texas, Oklahoma inquire about joining SEC in potentially massive shakeup, per report

giphy.gif

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
How about Texas and Oklahoma join the West, and UNC and UVA (or WVA?) join the East?

Personally I've always wished we could trade Vanderbilt for UNC.

THE University of North Carolina belongs in the SEC with all the other charter public universities of the South, to wit:

THE University of South Carolina
THE University of Georgia
THE University of Florida
THE University of Kentucky
THE University of Tennessee
THE University of Alabama
THE University of Missouri
THE University of Mississippi
THE University of Arkansas
THE Louisiana State University (of course Louisiana always has to be different but you get the point)

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Bammer and Tenersee will block the move so they don't have to share their colors. Or the SEC will require Tejas and Homo to surrender their Orange and Red colors at the signing ceremony

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Bammer and Tenersee will block the move so they don't have to share their colors. Or the SEC will require Tejas and Homo to surrender their Orange and Red colors at the signing ceremony

Good point. How many "crimson"(it's maroon, you're not that fancy, jackass) or off-color orange teams do we really need? At least neither are "tigers" or based in a city named Columbia. I guess there's that.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Good point. How many "crimson"(it's maroon, you're not that fancy, jackass) or off-color orange teams do we really need? At least neither are "tigers" or based in a city named Columbia. I guess there's that.

There is no way we allow either of those nazi racist schools join the SEC and have to listen to boomer sooner or the eyes of Texas being played in our snowflake stadium!! I mean it took us forever to stop us from doing the Gator Chomp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.