Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Not. Virginia.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
This will be a very low rated finals...not sure what the most recent low is but this has every opportunity of matching it or going even lower.

Great White Buffalo

Lifetime Member
Dec 7, 2017
Bruce Pearl on the double dribble call: "The biggest point I want to make, and I'm sincere in this, I'm not just saying this because it's politically the right thing to say. There is human error involved in the game. Kids make mistakes, coaches make mistakes. Yes, officials will make mistakes. That's part of the game. Get over it."

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah it will be great to see a school win its first NC. Just hope for a good game and its heating up now...

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I really wish auburn would’ve been in this game. The contrast in style would’ve been fun to watch.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No way I'm staying up until the end, but I got Red Raiduh in this one.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
When you hit a ball out of bounds off a player dribbling it is automatically the team who was dribbling's ball. I always assume it is very likely that it could have hit off the dribbling player's hand in that situation, but it's just the way it goes, ball to the team that had possession before it was hit out of bounds. For them to review and reverse that was crap. Probably wouldn't have made a difference but just another example of the refs making sure UVA won this championship. Terrible end to a pretty good tournament.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
That was a hell of a game. I know ya'll hate the stall ball, but both those guys can coach. Beard should get a lifetime contract.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
The basketball game turned out to be a pretty good one. The announcers sounded like kids trying to out-do each other with over-the-top excitement, etc. I didn't care who won since no SEC was in it but those announcers were a$$

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Good game...Auburn should have been there. Good for Virginia though to rebound from last years utter failure

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
You guys crack me up. Always hating on something or someone. You take a look at that product on the floor last night and find fault and yet what White put on the floor this year was pure fking trash. All the one and dones were gone because they had too many prima donnas that wouldn't play the kind of defense you need to play to win championships. Auburns style was pretty close to both those teams and to be honest it was pretty close to ours as well. That was a great game and both teams deserved to be there or they wouldn't have been. If anything all the commercials are what kill the rating and the late time it goes on the east coast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.