Thanks Jarrod....

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
For making the tackle that kept the score at 55 total points. Yes it would have sucked to score there and make the total 62 as I predicted.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
And if the Gator who picked up the fumble had dropped it on the way to the end zone?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sling some poo!

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
SavannahGator;n277705 said:
And if the Gator who picked up the fumble had dropped it on the way to the end zone?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Yes I'm quite sure that he was not only about to be tackled and stripped of the ball, but that it would be scooped up at the 50 yard line and returned for the game tying touchdown with no time left on the clock. The only person who had a chance of causing a fumble on that play was Jarrod Davis.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I understand why he tackled him but he should have looked back and when saw no ECU player anywhere, allowed our player to run for a TD and kill the clock.

But lets talk about other things tho maybe it belongs in another thread. Every unit on the entire team has major major issues, but since Davis is an LB I will talk about the LB's especially Morrison. I know Antonio Morrison is injured and hurt and not near 100% and will not be near 100%, but he is a tremendous liability on the field right now. His entire career he has always been a good"in the box LB" behind decent DT's and a terrible "in space LB" and terrible in pass coverage. Well last nite he was awful and being injured does not help. Now I realize Anzalone got injured and we have zero depth at LB but the way the game is played by the rest of our opponents except for LSU and UGA, Morrison needs to be off the field.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
FireFoley;n277935 said:
Morrison needs to be off the field.
Well, you have Jeremi Powell and walkons. The walkons are probably better than Jeremi Powell.

Good luck with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.