The 2020 State of the Board discussion thread

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If this is happening to you, use a different browser for now - it's only on Chrome. It's happening to me as well, ladies and germs.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
If this is happening to you, use a different browser for now - it's only on Chrome. It's happening to me as well, ladies and germs.

I was getting it on Firefox and Microsoft Edge as well. But it seems to have stopped on Firefox for the moment.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
My 2 cents
I only read the first two pages....sorry.

I love the site.
I love the freedom to post what you want and that you do allow just enough a mix of **** U’s and kiss my a double s , to keep things in perspective.

it’s a message Board , there are many different points of view.
You allow that.

I can’t stand a board where the mods and owner, act like social justice police, thought police and feel the need to get involved with every minor spat between posters.

Opinions are to be shared on a forum like this.

I could give a **** about the smiley or other emoji’s , although since they’ve been added, it is a good feature.

Threads getting off topic and going on for ever don’t bother me either.
At some point, I just click on the next to last page , get the gist, and move on.

I say, keep up the good work.
No need for big brother tactics.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Make it stop, please!
d4d9393e3c8d09969e67c092dc957766--on-tumblr-gifs.jpg

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
This place reminds me of a bunch of ex military guys sitting around a fire drinking whatever is in the cooler. Before long, the your mama jokes and insults start. All in good fun. If I think you are being an *******, I will call you an *******. Doesn't mean I don't like you or respect you. I have tangled with most everyone on here. I am usually right and the rare times I am not, I am still right more than wrong.

So if you are a thin skinned pansy who needs a safe space, this is not your board.

'Merica!!!

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
This place reminds me of a bunch of ex military guys sitting around a fire drinking whatever is in the cooler. Before long, the your mama jokes and insults start. All in good fun. If I think you are being an *******, I will call you an *******. Doesn't mean I don't like you or respect you. I have tangled with most everyone on here. I am usually right and the rare times I am not, I am still right more than wrong.

So if you are a thin skinned pansy who needs a safe space, this is not your board.

'Merica!!!

Dude shut up and grab me the bottle of Blanton's Ox has stashed behind the bar. He's cleverly disguised it to look like an Auburn Football helmet. After all, if momma ain't happy....

Last edited:

sharkbite

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2017
Ox says I have to post 10X this month. So, here is number 10.

Okay, my homework is done. And, I did it in about an hour and a half. I have another 3 years till I have to do homework again!

I would like to see the side arrows back on the site. My f-ing finger is getting sore scrolling back to the top to get to another topic. Please bring it back! Please!

Time to scroll to the top again!

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

'Merica!!!
this

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator