The all-new mid-engine Corvette Stingray

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I would wait for the 3rd year on this one.
Meh for that kind of money I'll take the new GT500..270 more HP, higher G's in the corner, bigger brakes, hand built motor with an unlockable ECU capable of pushing well past 1000 crank HP with minimal mods and the collectability that comes from being 1 of 5000 units instead of 50,000....better looking too IMO.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
They look sweet, the last vette i thought looked good was in the early 70s; theyve all been dog :kiffin: since then. For the first time in my lifetime, theyve come up with something that looks good... and it looks really really good.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Yeah Crete but in the end it's still a Buttstain

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yeah Crete but in the end it's still a Buttstain
Not even close....almost nothing including body panels although they look similar.
There's just nothing(domestic) that doesn't say Shelby that get the attention or collectibility...
Hell when I drive my 09(700plus HP) Shelby to work sometimes in the morning EVERY kid at the bus stop reaches for their cellphone to try and get a pic.....Not to mention my 10 year old car still holds almost 3/4 in value of it's original sticker price....Show me another domestic that does that?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Why not? She brags about the solitaire I bought her and it cost about as much as the car.....:lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why not? She brags about the solitaire I bought her and it cost about as much as the car.....:lol:
She ultimately paid for that, too.

I put my wife’s engagement ring on a credit card with no interest. After we got married, we combined incomes and I paid off the ring. :lol:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Cretes wife bought me a mustang too :grin:
Bought my ass you little thief.....bet you'll think twice the next time you try and play Gone in Sixty Seconds….
kid-pulled-over-by-cops-in-toy-mustang.jpg

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
She ultimately paid for that, too.

I put my wife’s engagement ring on a credit card with no interest. After we got married, we combined incomes and I paid off the ring. :lol:
I am not surprised.

But....

How short does you dick need to be feel the need to sink money in one of these?

There should be a chart or something.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
How short does you dick need to be feel the need to sink money in one of these?
That may be one of the most un American things I've ever heard.....I hope a Bald Eagle sh!ts on your Civic.....jk:lol:

Not sure about the d!ck length part of your comment but at my age cars like this are one of the few things that still make my balls tingle...:lol2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I settled on drunk but just consider that a huge mug of shytty light beer for you.

Im not sure Ive ever been in a Honda Civic.

Edit: I banged my buddy's ex girlfriend in hers a few times.

As for balls tingling and no action at your age, you should have chosen better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.