The Barn's new football facility

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Why do they need a flight simulator? Most of these hood rats are already high enough
Flight simulators and recording studios promote careers beyond football. Can't you see the value in this. Think of how many recording artists and future fighter/comm. pilots we have under Mullen.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Football factories have different priorities than universities that put education first.
UF's is still on the board but obviously being slow-walked by UF top brass.
Slow???? LMAO, slow would be the speed of light compared to UF's pace.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Football factories have different priorities than universities that put education first.
UF's is still on the board but obviously being slow-walked by UF top brass.

That's not necessarily true w/ UF. The UAA is it's own entity, separate of the university. They could have done this years ago, but Foley said "we're not getting into an arms race"....and he wasn't lying. Here we are, at least 10 years after that comment and no football facility. But, we do have one hell of a baseball park.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
You guys never let up. UF got new carpet squares in their locker room just 7 years ago.

I actually heard that the carpet squares were not new. I was told they they sneaked Stanley Steemer in on the down low and had the carpet squares steam cleaned to give the appearance that the carpet was new.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Flight simulators because with BSU's HC they'll be winging it.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
1517398555-giphy-18.gif
I loved Pong back in the day, but I moved on. Sadly the UAA never did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.