The Cancel Culture needs to prioritize

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Carole Baskin on dancing with the stars this season. That’s a cancel culture issue

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
When my niece was about 8 years old she came to visit and we took her to an upscale restaurant. She ordered the chicken (expecting nuggets) and they brought her a drumstick. To her surprise she told her dad "someone put a stick in my chicken!" :lol:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
He's not.

And Trump should propose that this be an amendment to our Constitution. (FL added some pig pen amendment years back)

There is no such thing as boneless wings.
I agree, but if that's what is considered a problem that needs to be publicly addressed, something is wrong with our society.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
He's not.

And Trump should propose that this be an amendment to our Constitution. (FL added some pig pen amendment years back)

No such thing a skinless chicken breast either. They should be renamed scalped, peeled or fileted.:lol:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I had an argument with someone the other day about this (similar). I wont eat any meat that I can't readily identify. Boneless chicken wings could be anything. McNuggets. Hotdogs. (... I lied ... I love sausage .... nevermind)

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
He's not.

He was serious?!?
I was going to applaud him for keeping a straight face. Ugh, things are worse than I thought.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I think there was a little sarcasm to this and I think the guy played it very well... so no, I don't think he was actually serious. I could be wrong, but some of the phrases he used had me grinning inside like..."he's going to troll this city council and provide some comedic relief and show how ridiculous some of the people are in this country".

"We need to teach our children that the Chicken Wing comes from a chicken, and it is delicious".
"We've been living a lie for far too long and we know it, because we can feel it in our bones".

:lol:

Like I said - I could be wrong, but I think this was a masterful troll job.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I was gonna make a marshall plane crash joke cause buffalo don’t have wings...man that’s dark though

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I went there three times and never even got served before I walked out...terrible customer service and I can’t even comment on their food

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I'm afraid I'm gonna have call BS on that.

Obvious fake. They're not red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator