The Chimp mercifully FIRED at South Carolina; to hire Shane Beamer as coach

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It wouldn't suprise me if he's already on a plane to Tuscaloosa. Saban's not gonna let kirby get another primetime recruiter on his staff. Not to mention that they seem unhappy with the current DC in Tuscaloosa.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I wonder if we can get TRob to come coach the safteys

Did you see the game last night? Corral actually laughed in post game interviews at why Usce’s defense played certain plays the way they did. He couldn’t believe some of their strategy at times. Plus TRob said he was staying after meeting with McElwain and then bailed a few days later. Out on that guy.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Did you see the game last night? Corral actually laughed in post game interviews at why Usce’s defense played certain plays the way they did. He couldn’t believe some of their strategy at times. Plus TRob said he was staying after meeting with McElwain and then bailed a few days later. Out on that guy.
After hanging with butters for a few days, I'd be haulling ass too. Under just about any other circumstances I'd probably agree with you.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Before I state my piece here on Chimp let me qualify it with this: I hated the guy and still do. The very HOUR we hired him I thought we were in for a disaster. The day we fired him I felt like celebrating by going on a three day bender. Now, having said all that some of you guys kill me. The first thing i see is the yelping over the payoff. That's called capitalism. If you can convince some damn fool to pay an exuberant price for your services based on whatever you put on your resume or interview then more power to you. Look at Monte Kiffin who continues to sell some fake elixir of success in a 1A program and there seems to always be some jughead stumbling over them selves to pay him millions. Kiffin is 3-4 and on the SEC Final game show I thought Gene Chizik was going to propose to him over the way he's handling Matt Corral. That goes for the show's host as well. So there is always some believer somewhere. Muschamp has his as well. He'll stumble into a DC job somewhere and get a million plus for it to add to the gains he already has. My beef is with the lunkhead who hires Chimper not he who manages to do a Jedi mind trick on making the check writer think: "Yes, he's the coach we've been looking for." I wish the hell I knew how to do that Jedi move.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
He's a $hitty coach and a good businessman, no doubt, but 28-30 is about what you would expect at a $hithole like USCe. I think they were spoiled by SOS. What he did there was nothing short of amazing, and even Spurrier saw the writing on the wall so much so that he hauled a$$ midseason to avoid the impending disaster. I don't care who they hire. They are a 500 program and I expect that's where they will remain.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Before I state my piece here on Chimp let me qualify it with this: I hated the guy and still do. The very HOUR we hired him I thought we were in for a disaster. The day we fired him I felt like celebrating by going on a three day bender. Now, having said all that some of you guys kill me. The first thing i see is the yelping over the payoff. That's called capitalism. If you can convince some damn fool to pay an exuberant price for your services based on whatever you put on your resume or interview then more power to you. Look at Monte Kiffin who continues to sell some fake elixir of success in a 1A program and there seems to always be some jughead stumbling over them selves to pay him millions. Kiffin is 3-4 and on the SEC Final game show I thought Gene Chizik was going to propose to him over the way he's handling Matt Corral. That goes for the show's host as well. So there is always some believer somewhere. Muschamp has his as well. He'll stumble into a DC job somewhere and get a million plus for it to add to the gains he already has. My beef is with the lunkhead who hires Chimper not he who manages to do a Jedi mind trick on making the check writer think: "Yes, he's the coach we've been looking for." I wish the hell I knew how to do that Jedi move.
The guy should be in federal pound me in the ass prison for fraud.

Also, I think we need to talk about your drinking. Lane Kiffin is the Ole Miss head coach, not Monte. I think Monte is playing shuffleboard somewhere in south Florida in a 75 and up trailer park.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
We're all making fun of muschamp now but every damn one of us know he'll be a head coach at a power 5 school by 2023. I just hope it's uga or fsu.

Last edited:

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Look at Muschamp’s pad that we paid the majority of.
Al Gore says it will all be under water by 2010, so there's that to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator