The Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Outside the obvious dislike we all have for Mullen, the real issue is he is not an elite recruiter. Hell, Freeze was eating his lunch recruiting. Jimbo and Richt and Strong and Frost will be loving this.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I feel physically ill now. I tried to give Stricklin the benefit of the doubt with this process but he is a moron if he is in fact about to not only hire Mullen but also pay him crazy money. The days of competing for championships are a distant memory, and I fear this hire could set us back another 6 years. Maybe more.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
What's everyone got against the GOAT that is Mullen?

Jokes aside tho, who did you crying nancys really want after kelly and frost?
Mullen is better than Taggart or Strong. Taggart has failed everywhere he went, and strong failed at a big time school. This isn't the hire I wanted, but at least its better than Mac or Muchamp....I hope. This has not been a good few weeks for the AD.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This guy coached MSU to number one in the country but we're doomed. You guy's are awful lol
yeah, got em all the way there by playing a backloaded schedule, then promptly went on an epic losing streak once in the legitimate part of the schedule finishing with a humiliating butt pounding at home by crap tastic ole piss. And did all this with a NFL talent at qb, no less. But please tell me more about how great he is.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Look, dumbass. Nobody said this is a good hire. I don’t like it. It’s clearly making you emotional. But if it happens there’s nothing you can do to change it. So at that point we have no choice but to hope it works.
Unless you wanna stop being a fan? In which case, why are you here crying on a gators message board?
You’re obviously a gators fan. So either suck it up and hope for the best and expect the worst, or continue to be a spoiled brat and whine because you didn’t get your way.

It's a **** hire and Scott STricklin is a **** hire. It all goes back to Foley. Sorry I'm not a lemming like the pumpers.

For the record, I would've been 100% behind Kelly or Frost. I would've been a pumper. But Mullen is GARBAGE.

I;m not going to pretend to like that loser as head coach.

Now piss off. Go sing Kumbaya at Swamp Gas.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If this is SS idea of fun he has a sick, twisted sense of humor. That being said, I was a Gator fan when before Doug Dickey was here and I will be a Gator fan after Mullen is gone. All I can do now is give him a chance, hope for the best and persevere. Who knows, maybe Mullet hires superstar OC and DC coordinators that make him look smarter than his record at Cowbell U.

Chompin James

Frosted FLA-kes please.
Nov 18, 2017
That’s the other thing here. Maybe he’ll hire a good staff? Maybe with actual talent instead of the **** he had at MSU he can do some work. I’m not betting on it, but it’s entirely possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator