The Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
So what if they do? Frost doesn’t want us accept it.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
I did but I NEVER said he was a great recruiter. All I said is a guy that just de committed from is is happy Mullen is going to be HC (potentially) which is better than him being pissed off about the hire

Swamprat1964

Nov 1, 2017
Thinking back at Spurriers comments about the coach still coaching his team, I wonder if this wasn’t the plan all along. SS reaches out to CK and Frost because he had to because of the fans.

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
Frost going back to Nebraska will come with about the same results as Harbaugh back at Michigan. They will be better but might compete for a title about once every ten years if they are lucky.

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
Thinking back at Spurriers comments about the coach still coaching his team, I wonder if this wasn’t the plan all along. SS reaches out to CK and Frost because he had to because of the fans.

I think Stricklin has been juicing in his pants to bring Mullen here. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if those two had discussed it before via phone conversations or facetime.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
I agree somewhat....I dont hold it against him that he can’t get every 5* available to Starkville Mississippi. All I’m saying is his recruiting MIGHT not be as much of an issue at a place like the University of Florida. His record against top 25 opponents speaks for itself. But again that was with lesser talent than what we will be able to get. Look I’m not defending the guy. But dam sure ain’t freaking out about this hire either. I wish we would have gotten someone else. I’d rather be UF with Mullen than UT with schiano. That all I’m saying. Could have been worse

SaltyGator

Make the Gators great again!
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
While I admit Mullen is not the name I wanted or hoped for it could have been worse. He had a few good years here in the past and I hope he can recreate some of that success. I will reserve my final judgement for a couple years and give him the support he deserves until then...Go Gators!

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
While I admit Mullen is not the name I wanted or hoped for it could have been worse. He had a few good years here in the past and I hope he can recreate some of that success. I will reserve my final judgement for a couple years and give him the support he deserves until then...Go Gators!
Thank God!!! Someone reasonable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.