The dubster Outro Thread

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
9-13-16

dubster1: well gators thats all the time we have for questions today. we had several guest today,but before we get started i want to congratulate my friend trux on his funeral....errr..marriage(it should be noted i wouldve talked him out of this suicide pact if i was notified sooner you have officially schitted and stepped in it). as you all know i have been absent from the show due to pressing matters of state. upon my return i inquired about the minority hate on the board coach stopped by and informed me that the hate for minorities had reached new levels at that very moment gmd called in and confirmed what coach was saying and added that its his opinion that romney is a punk azz b*itch. speaking of romney it would seem that gren has found out that romney is cooking the books in the sports betting for example gren being the smart azz he is discovered that romney had stole money from goon and did it right under the nose of NV the sports betting mod(romney you probaly need to hire this guy as an consultant,,if you cant beat them join with them).speaking of gren he admitted that he has never smoked pot or played the lottery(this guy might be armish!) the hate for urg is intensifying carib stopped by the show and in an outburst stated urg is a known liar and his hero is hillary never passing up an opportunity insult urg. sgg immediately called the program and stated urg was addicted to oxycotin(trux believes this too). trux for his part requested that gmd send truckloads of meat "up his way"(not sure what to think about this) urg called in and stated that ferg is a major racist and a raging homo and a total creeper jay26 quickly confirmed this. the program reached out to ferg who stated he only respond to full size individuals(clearly meant to insult urg) . gren states he watches the gators play on mute primary because urg and sas foams at the mouth when the game is ongoing drive bys in no specific order trux,urg,executive gator,jay26,sgg,lake gator,gator raz,brad2,gren,coach,bnag8r,heavy carib,gmd,dougie78,ferg,nv,matrix,goon,cooter,t-gator,alex,sas,soflagator everyone have a great evening its time to commute:bananawave:

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
:haters:I claim no responsibility in this matter...

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I do not approve of that message

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I love the fact that somebody would call another person a racist and a homo. That must be some serious inner conflict.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I love the fact that somebody would call another person a racist and a homo. That must be some serious inner conflict.
You must not see the above referenced poster post in the chatterbox :suspect:
Besides, he proudly wears the racist moniker. Dubs even accepts it because "he's honest" about it :lol2:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
September 14, 2016

dubster1: well gators thats all the time we have for questions today. on todays program gren stopped by and informed the show that he is a little concerned that romney is mad at him for outsmarting him again(again gren is a smart fcker) dougie 78 stopped thru by to inform the show that goon is on romneys payroll(this is surprising goon has always been anti establishment)jay26 came by briefly to discuss white guilt and to inform the show that t-gator is racist.trux called goon a punk for making allegations and not explaining them,speaking of trux he seems to think urg is on some sort of pills but wouldnt elaborate. romney stop by and in a surprising move stated he loves everyone me included and that he is not mad(can you believe that schit) but after his refusal to admit gren was smart i find it to be less geniune. a real debate broke out among my assembled guest the topic was pvssy, you decide is bimbo pvssy better than krazy pvssy,navey seems to think bimbo is better while sgg staddle the fence saying both while g2 and myself are firmly in the corner of krazy pvssy beats all at that very moment the producer motion me to a caller it was goon. goon yelled in the phone that hairdressers are in the no fly zone, but before i could get an explanation navey chimed in and stated the only hairdresser that he knew was one that did his mother hair and she was the town hoar. goon called back into the show to say he was referring to some hairdresser named tiffany(maybe some of you know her, i dont). gmd stopped by and he is a savage( a mans man) he went on record(and ladies you might want to stop reading here if you havnt already your gonna wish you did) gmd informed the show that the at&t lady couldve just got finished taking a dump and have sciht smeared up her azz with a tampon hanging and he would still hit it raw newly married trux stated he wouldnt hesitate either(i'm proud of both of them). in our unethical part of the show it was discovered that whispers and pm's can be read by romney so be careful(thats our tip for today)drivebys include in no specific order cooter,urg,coach,dougie78,brainiac...errr gren,goon,trux,sgg,ferg,jay26,tgator,gmd98,gmd,g.webb,romney,ca91,sas,navey,zambo,g2,brad,williston everyone have a great evening :bananawave:

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks to Dub. Always enjoy reading the recap. Wish I wasn't at work when it's going on and could participate in some of the conversations. Also wish Ox would get off his billfold and maybe put together a set for Dub, like the one Kramer used on Seinfeld when he was doing his variety show. Seems like it might have been Merv Griffin's old studio furniture. eBay or some flea market in the Port St. Lucie area should be able to hook him up cheap.

Just an opinion to add from today's chatter, but I'm of the belief that "krazy pvssy" encompasses the entirety of the species at one time or another, if not always. "Bimbo pvssy" is simply one of many subsets that include "fat, old, stank, dry, worn out, big, bear trap, and great (among others)."

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm really disappointed I forgot to mention my mom's hair dresser's name was Candy.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
e put together a set for Dub, like the one Kramer used on Seinfeld when he was doing his variety show
Excellent idea. Kramer was the nearest thing to perfect and funny and foil as Barney was to Andy. I think I am the only one that sees a connection to Cosmo and Barney. Andy actually was gonna be the funny one on the show but then realized he could not compete with Don and let him carry the load. History shows it was Golden.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Excellent idea. Kramer was the nearest thing to perfect and funny and foil as Barney was to Andy. I think I am the only one that sees a connection to Cosmo and Barney. Andy actually was gonna be the funny one on the show but then realized he could not compete with Don and let him carry the load. History shows it was Golden.
No doubt about it. Both guys dominated the comedy on their particular shows from a co-starring role. Good move by all concerned.

images
upload_2016-9-15_9-53-27.jpeg

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
September 15, 2016

dubster1: well gators we had to abbrievate the program for today,(pressing business of state) coach dropped by early before classes started to offer his take on all the money the state of n.c. is losing due to not wanting guys that are going thru an identity crises to sit down when they pee to use the womens bathroom. speaking of bathrooms urg dropped by and confessed that he does sit when he pees and revealed that he pisses in people pools(note to brad if its yellow in your pool you have become a victim of urg) parents remember when your kids are swimming and they come up with water in their mouths urgs urine is in there. ferg called in although he is still having cellphone carrier issues he is still pissed and used several racial slurs to describe kapernick. not to worry his girlfriend did reach out to him to informed him that she was going to break his dic when she sees him(lucky guy) this should calm him down a little. gmd dropped by the program and stated he has seen trux phone number plastered in several mens bathroom and construction sites stalls and that trux new wife is already finding condoms"sticking out" he wouldnt elaborate any further. trux being a truthful and honest guy phoned in and revealed that his new wife is in fact a hairdresser and part time stripper on the side.(pm me trux its my year to host the superbowl party i need a great rate nothing hourly). g2 stopped by to give us our free medical advice and i quote "you will not die if you dont schit everyday". speaking of schiting romney dropped by the set just long enough to schit on himself. in our things that make you go hmmm did you know white guys dont like compliments(i damn sure didnt learn it today)drivebys in no specific order coach,lakegator,ferg,g2,brainiac,sgg,trux,urg,dougie78,romney,NV,jay,gmd,navey,gatorraz,law98,aka, everyone tell a love one you love them and have a fantastic evening, its time for a meeting.

-----------

Note to Dubs. It is unfortunate. You misspoke in this. I do not sit when I pee. I expect a retraction by morning.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
9-16-16

dubster1: well gators thats all the time we have for questions today. it was a lite show today because of the white supremacy convention this morning and a majority of my audience was there. but a few guest did stop by brainiac wanted me to inform all my listeners that he is compiling a cookbook so submit your recipes in the lounge. i was a little concerned this morning about urg but navey stopped by and informed me that urg has hand foot&mouth disease(get that schit checked urg i hear its fatal). sgg called in with an invitation to come over and fck his sister. i accept tell her to be butt necked and i will be over about midnight. urg finally checked in and wanted the program to know that the site is full of queer people at night. goon dropped in and informed the program that reverse racism does exist in a town called gadadsen and in another town name quincy and in that town all the municiple leaders are black( wow) . i learned today that all rednecks arent racist some even could be considered blacknecks. durty & carib joined the program to educate the viewers on alqaeda and alex joined in later to educate the public. i telling you guys we gotta get ferg laid the guy has a build up of semen and its backing up in his brain. thats one angry young dude(its not healthy ferg) drivebys include in no specific order,brainiac,sgg,dougie78,trux,ferg,nv,navey,lakegator,lrtx,coach,ca91,jay26,goon,82bag8r,urg,durty,tgator,carib,alex,g2, everyone have a great and restful weekend its time to commute :bananawave:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BS again. Nav I'm gonna have to :ban2: you

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online