The Dumbest Comment I've Seen All Day

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
This comes from the comment section on SECCountry about the hire and recruits reaction by Crucial.

I like it that Dan Mullen as Coach but I do hope that Mullen put it in his Contract that he can't be fired for at least 10 yrs. and no buy out for at least 15 yrs.
I hope that the Alumni and the president of Florida University doesn't expect good things to happen for the GATORS the first or the second probably not even the third or fourth year that Dan Mullen is there cause it will take awhile to get the Swagger back for the GATORS,and I've seen the University fire to many Coaches before they have had a chance to get the GATORS firing on all cylinders.
It just seems to me that the Alumni and the University fire to many Coaches that it just might scare any coach from taking a coaching job there because there to used at firing to easy

Some of you pumpers are bad, but nowhere near this moron.

:eek3::eek4::headslap::boom::faint::bananaburn::suicide:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed, that is some serious level of pump. Like way past full retard level. Like make 2222 look like he drinks hateraide level.

What a dumbass.

:pe:

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Is English their first language. My grammar is bad when I write a quick post, but I'm not sure which is worse the logic or the butchered English.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
butch-jones.png

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This comes from the comment section on SECCountry about the hire and recruits reaction by Crucial.

Some of you pumpers are bad, but nowhere near this moron.

:eek3::eek4::headslap::boom::faint::bananaburn::suicide:

I'm surprised that didn't come from swampgas. I haven't been over there yet, but I'm sure there's posts suggesting we'll be national title contenders in a year or two....

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I'm surprised that didn't come from swampgas. I haven't been over there yet, but I'm sure there's posts suggesting we'll be national title contenders in a year or two....

Don't know if you've noticed, but my activity has slowed down a lot over there. Mostly because of a certain mod seemingly always wanting to debate me, but never provides any facts to counter my facts, just angry tears opinions.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Don't know if you've noticed, but my activity has slowed down a lot over there. Mostly because of a certain mod seemingly always wanting to debate me, but never provides any facts to counter my facts, just angry tears opinions.

Tilly?

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sorry but Dan gets three years max to get us back into national contention, and that's improving every game, making half time adjustments and competing for the east every year.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That sounds like a rival troll masquerading as a Gator fan.

At least I would hope that’s the case.

Alex.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
That guy is a Mod? Holy sh*t! They must give it out to the biggest pumper on the site. jhbyrd will be on next!!

I think so, I might have just looked wrong on his avatar area. Jhbyrd is a troll, no way he believes his sh**. Other one is SO deep into it.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
They are full on pumping Mullen. They already have every excuse for his 4-29 record vs ranked teams. They have rationalized and excused all of his failures. You'd think he won 20 titles already.

Our fanbase is gutless or they have some form of battered woman syndrome. It's pretty freakling bad.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is English their first language. My grammar is bad when I write a quick post, but I'm not sure which is worse the logic or the butchered English.
Pretty sure that was Zook. He actually said all that in four seconds.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Yeah, the quote posted by the OP is cosmically stupid. I don't know of anyone, anywhere, at anytime, under any circumstances who was ever issued that kind of blank check for consequence-free failure, in any line of endeavor. And what really pisses me off about it is that this fvkin' momo seems to be implying that the only reason Mac, Chump and the Zooker fell on their collective faces is the mean old fan base. What a load of fermented horse fritters that is. They failed because they were never up to doing the @#$%^& job in the first @#$%^& place! All three were bad hires then, and I am 99% certain that we've gone and done it again. The record book don't lie - Mullen is a dead man walking and so is our once proud program. I'm too old and too stubborn to switch allegiances now, but this shyt is getting ridiculous.

Murph265

May 30, 2017
They are full on pumping Mullen. They already have every excuse for his 4-29 record vs ranked teams. They have rationalized and excused all of his failures. You'd think he won 20 titles already.

Our fanbase is gutless or they have some form of battered woman syndrome. It's pretty freakling bad.
This is representative of how negative things have gotten around here. Who the heck do you think is better? He was successful at MISSISSIPPI freaking State!! How many Spurriers and Meyers do you think there are around? Get a life!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator