The First Annual GCMB Jabber Memorial Tailgate Blowout! 15-Sep, Colorado State

What game would be the best choice for GCMB Blowout Tailgate?

• 01-Sep: Charleston Southern

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • 08-Sep: Kentucky

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • 15-Sep: Colorado State

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • 06-Oct: LSU

Votes: 25 35.7%
  • 03-Nov: Missouri

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • 10-Nov: South Carolina

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • 17-Nov: Idaho

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
While there have been GCMB tailgates in the past, never has there been an OFFICIAL GCMB Tailgate BLOWOUT! This year we need to get the most GCMB members together to put faces to names to avs, laugh, drink, eat, party, drink, and have an epic time! There might be hundreds at this historic event.

The first question is...which game? The first 3 game times have been posted (night, night, and late afternoon), and all others are TBD.

Pick your TOP TWO choices if you would legitimately come be a part of Gator history.

Tentative attendees are ox, Mick Hubert, Will Grier, Aaron Hernandez, Hitman, Steve Spurrier (jr), and Bret Bielima.

Financing, logistics, etc. will be figured out later...this is all about TIMING.

So step up. Be a man. Commit. Or at least, pick some days you might be able to make it.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I bought tickets to the Missouri game (homecoming) yesterday. Gonna Drive to Jax Friday night and then to Gainesville on Saturday. It’ll be my 4 year old son’s first sporting event. My dad is going, too, so there’ll be 3 generations there.

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014
I've been thinking about taking both the kids and the wife this season. We both graduated from UF and my daughter has only been to one game, my son none. They are 7 and 9 now and it would be a blast. Would love to put some faces/personalities to screen names too.

Edit: Where have tailgates been in the past? A good friend has a parking space right near the stadium in the lots in front of the O-dome (or whatever it is now). Great, great location... may be able to get him to offer up usage!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If you guys are lucky, you'll get some Squatch Wings.

My votes are for LSU or Missouri. Too damn hot for those shenanigans early in the season.

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
I voted for the two games that I know for sure that I'll be at, but if this happens another week I'll make every effort to be there. It will be nice meet some of you.

Go Gators!

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
@Gatorphan plays a big part in this, so he needs to sign in on if there are any that need to be removed from the options.

Last edited:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well, logic would say the later into the season you go, the more noon starts you risk. LSU, based on the league slate, will likely be a 3:30 CBS or night ESPN game. After that, all bets are off.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Kintucky is best for me but I may be able to get off for LSU.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@Gatorphan plays a big part in this, so he needs to sigh in on if there are any that need to be removed from the options.
Not LSU for me, I have another reunion in Hogtown to attend and host the tailgate.

UK night game, or Mizzou Homecoming work best!

OurProgramIsBroken

Oct 29, 2017

'nuff said... Go Gators!!
Would smash

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I will say I have fond memories of LSU. Their fans like to party. They bring many wimmins.

The look on the women's face behind is hilarious. I think she is Mama Boucher.

Last edited:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, so Mizzou has been mentioned 3 times in the thread, yet only has 2 votes. Are you guys actually voting in the poll?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.