The First Annual GCMB Jabber Memorial Tailgate Blowout! 15-Sep, Colorado State

What game would be the best choice for GCMB Blowout Tailgate?

• 01-Sep: Charleston Southern

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • 08-Sep: Kentucky

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • 15-Sep: Colorado State

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • 06-Oct: LSU

Votes: 25 35.7%
  • 03-Nov: Missouri

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • 10-Nov: South Carolina

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • 17-Nov: Idaho

Votes: 6 8.6%

• Total voters

skinnyquinton

Chatterbox Owner
Jul 24, 2014
Just to let everyone know, I sold my RV during Covid. Everybody and their brothers were getting on the RV bandwagon so the campgrounds were full, service was backed 6+ weeks if needed, the stadium and football was closed for RV’s, gas prices were skyrocketing and the value of my coach went up 30k.

I miss it like a child that left for college :(
But soon all the newbie yahoos are going to be disenchanted and the market is going to be flooded with barely used units at great prices.

I’ll be back in style and ready host just in time for the glory years of the Blue Chip Billy era
:chomp:
This makes me sad. Was ready to park beside ya.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Possibly..... I could rent a coach for the weekend of the Mizzery game. I still have most of the tailgate set up. It's the only week I could possibly host. Who would be interested?

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
BNA... What Lot/Hall was that again? I cant remember for the life of me. May snatch the ToyHauler down.
That was on Hull Road, but it looks like they might have changed the “free RV” lot to behind the Hilton on 34th:

• Free first-come, first-serve RV parking is located on Hull Road west of SW 34th Street behind the Hilton Hotel and Conference Center. Once you enter the parking area the road will fork and the free RV parking is to the left (south portion of the lot).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator