Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
But in this movie, they were correct!

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
He points to Tebows improbable playoff run as an example. Talk about waiting till the last possible second to put the fix in. I stopped reading after that nonsense.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If that was the case, then why has no home team every played in the Super Bowl they were hosting?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty tough to argue when you see that whiff of a tackle on Diggs last night.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Anything can be fixed.

Punto

BANNED
Jan 22, 2015
The Colts-Steelers playoff game following the 2005 season (played in January of 2006) was definitely sketchy. Afterwards, several Steelers players actually accused the refs of trying to rig the game for the NFL (so Peyton could get his first Super Bowl), and none of them were even fined.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Some of you doubters should ask yourselves if you think the ACC officiating crew was hosing us during fumblegate against FSU in the Swamp. If so, then why are you so skeptical. I've been saying it for years that he league is rigged. Not a single holding call for 11 games?

Punto

BANNED
Jan 22, 2015
Some of you doubters should ask yourselves if you think the ACC officiating crew was hosing us during fumblegate against FSU in the Swamp. If so, then why are you so skeptical. I've been saying it for years that he league is rigged. Not a single holding call for 11 games?
Great point. We were definitely hosed during the Swindle in the Swamp. Repeatedly. I'm still fuming over that crap!

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Officials are not above corruption or taking a bribe, no more than politicians, cops, lawyers or Judges.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I have no doubt there are shady dealings in pro sports, but this guy lost me when he insinuated the NFL conspired to have the Cowboys lose. Why intentionally make your most popular franchise lose in the playoffs? And why have them only win two playoff games in 20 years?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What a load of caCa!

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
http://thefixisin.net/newsfeed.html
This is an interesting blog with links providing evidence of professional games being rigged... Personally, with the SB in Minneapolis, I tend to agree that the NFL steers the narrative...

https://melmagazine.com/meet-the-conspiracy-theorists-who-believe-the-nfl-is-fixed-217f0f0a4d65
Wait do you think that the NFL wants Minnesota in the Super Bowl? That would be the last thing they want...they want Minneapolis to have visitors come from all over and not half of a fanbase staying home. Same reason i fully believe the college playoff was rigged a couple years ago to put Posu in ahead of either TCU or Baylor...Posu fans travel like crazy and with the game being in Dallas that year there was no way in hell they wanted TCU or Baylor to be anywhere near that final game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.