The Flying Biscuit...

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Who can tell me a little bit about this establishment (and Coach, you are one of the main ones I'm looking for)? The wife and I always stop by The Upper Crust when I come down for my doctor's appointments at Shands and have seen The Flying Biscuit in the same little strip. Having read about and been reminded of Skeeter's in another thread, I'm hoping this place has good breakfast grub, although I don't think I'll need it to sop up the over-indulgences of Dub's, ABC's, or some of the other watering holes that always ended with a stop at Skeeter's. I'm just in constant need of good biscuits, sausage gravy, and the associated trimmings to keep my 56 year old temple up to code. Any feedback, ratings, or other suggestions will be graciously welcomed.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, those croissants at the upper crust are about as good as it gets around here. But Flying Biscuit is pretty good but just a little high for breakfast. Certainly worth one trip though. Many people rave about it. Country Foodly on 34th street https://www.yelp.com/biz/country-foodly-gainesville is pretty good and very popular. But 43rd st deli is great too. http://43rdstreetdeli.com/
Thanks Coach! 43rd St. Deli looks pretty good as well. And you are right about the croissants at The Upper Crust. We always wind up spending and eating too much when we stop by.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Thanks Coach! 43rd St. Deli looks pretty good as well. And you are right about the croissants at The Upper Crust. We always wind up spending and eating too much when we stop by.
I havent had one in a few years but I keep thinking I will go by. They will also sell you a cup of coffee with it. 43st deli is just around the corner from there

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator