The Fury of Payback from Will Muschamp

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wild rumors are raging. Is it Auburn. Could it be with SOS in South Carolina? Who knows for sure but if Will Muschamp becomes a Defensive Coordinator for another SEC team I pity the Florida Gators. You won't have the luxury of facing an anemic Muschamp offense should that day come. Florida will have to endure the fury of an avenging Will Muschamp who will move heaven and earth to construct an anaconda defense to smother any Gator offense that comes before him. This dude will come back to haunt you not only for the 6 or more years he took from the UF program but the years in the future when a smiling Will Muschamp will watch his Defense tally up another loss for the Florida Gators.

The Florida Gators and Will Muschamp - Yin and Yang.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I am not worried about Muschamp going to SC except for a few recruits this season..

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
898.gif

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Stupid Troll!

farfugnugen

Oct 4, 2014
Funny thread. The best line of the USC story is this one:

"Sealing the deal is the opportunity to be South Carolina's Head Coach when Spurrier retires."

farfugnugen

Oct 4, 2014
If only we can find another offensive mastermind like Lane Kiffin to call a game causing his defense to give up the most yardage in school history. Does anyone know of a good offensive coach that cab pull that off?

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

This thread is now about boobies.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
I rarely give a thought about any other football team outside of the Gators, but it seems this jackalope is obsessed with us. Its truly pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator