The Gators will beat LSU and Georgia

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
That is my prediction. Why? Two reasons :

1. The defense is really coming together. This is critical.
2. The offense is clicking except for fumbles. That can and will be fixed.

I think Florida can stop anybody (well, I'm not sure about Alabama), and they know how to score points. I predict a big showdown with Alabama in the SEC championship game. Just like it is supposed to be! Looking forward to it!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
If we can give Trask time to throw, I think he gives any defense problems. The kid can spread the ball around like we haven't seen in a long time. If we can pressure Burrows and knock him off his game we win.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018

I think Florida can stop anybody (well, I'm not sure about Alabama), and they know how to score points. I predict a big showdown with Alabama in the SEC championship game. Just like it is supposed to be! Looking forward to it!
I think we could but 2 things hold me back from feeling confident:

1) The OL really isn’t progressing - at least noticeably. Maybe they took a step forward this week but Auburn’s dominant DL hid that? I’ll believe they’ve progressed when I see it.
2) Grantham still has a propensity to have a bad game each season. We saw his very best yesterday - I’m just not confident our defense can maintain that level of excellence each game this season. Just have to hope that when the defense has an off day, our offense has a very good day.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We, as a message board, need to stay focused and do our part to lead the team to victory.
:lmao2:

Yes if we forum critters lose focus in our game day prep, you know talking shyt and prepping snacks, we could easily lose this game.

@Frozen Gator is right. Only one game at a time here. We are champions on this board .

Last edited:

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
One game at a time, BEAT LSU!
I just don't see LSU's O-Line or D-Line being as good as Auburn's.

Joe Burrow is better than Bo Nix and their WRs are a step up from Auburn so that will be the challenge. Not to mention the atmosphere at Tiger Stadium. 100,000 drunk Cajuns will be tough at 8pm at night.

Our D-Line will be the key, as will be Grantham's play calling. We beat Burrow before, why not again?

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Sure, it's hyperbole, but I'm a lot more bullish about our chances after seeing that defensive performance. But @Bama&GatorFan if you think we beat LSU and UGA you might as well go all the way and predict the Natty.

Our defense was elite yesterday. Their TD and the busted play happened with Stiner in the game. Stewart and Davis appear to be a strength of the defense. I don't think any team will blow us out. So we'll have a chance to win every game on the schedule.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
Sure, it's hyperbole, but I'm a lot more bullish about our chances after seeing that defensive performance. But @Bama&GatorFan if you think we beat LSU and UGA you might as well go all the way and predict the Natty.

Our defense was elite yesterday. Their TD and the busted play happened with Stiner in the game. Stewart and Davis appear to be a strength of the defense. I don't think any team will blow us out. So we'll have a chance to win every game on the schedule.

This is true. If u think we beat LSU and UGA, then you’re picking us to be in the playoff unless Bama blew us out in SEC Champ game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is true. If u think we beat LSU and UGA, then you’re picking us to be in the playoff unless Bama blew us out in SEC Champ game.
Loser of SECG goes home.

It is the second round of the playoff.

Oddly, our only path is probably losing to Ugly close, then getting lucky w conference champs all being 2 loss, and getting the 4 spot when Bammer clubs Ugly as usual.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
If we can give Trask time to throw, I think he gives any defense problems. The kid can spread the ball around like we haven't seen in a long time. If we can pressure Burrows and knock him off his game we win.
Senor Trask just needs to have that 3 sec clock go off when he doesn't feel the pressure and step up in the pocket if there is one

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
I just don't see LSU's O-Line or D-Line being as good as Auburn's.

Joe Burrow is better than Bo Nix and their WRs are a step up from Auburn so that will be the challenge. Not to mention the atmosphere at Tiger Stadium. 100,000 drunk Cajuns will be tough at 8pm at night.

Our D-Line will be the key, as will be Grantham's play calling. We beat Burrow before, why not again?
you forgot LOUD drunk coon asses

fasonfan

Jesus Saves
Nov 1, 2017
I mean I agree it could happen. Problem is this team is also bad at times and could have trouble with SC or Missouri. So who knows whats going to happen.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Mizzou's defense is playing well, and that game in the other Columbia will be cold.

Beat the Corndogs ass first. Hopefully Ogre will Ogre.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Those fumbles have something to do with the pass rush, which points to weaknesses on the OL that aren't limited to pass protection, which itself is in part due to our awful running game, which in turn reverts back to the OL.

We're rocking otherwise.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Those fumbles have something to do with the pass rush, which points to weaknesses on the OL that aren't limited to pass protection, which itself is in part due to our awful running game, which in turn reverts back to the OL.

We're rocking otherwise.
That is true, but if Trask gets rid of the ball, he still doesn't fumble. Maybe they can fix it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.