The girls get their new softball stadium!

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
They should make it a policy that they won't accept your money if you insist that your ridiculous name is going to be attached to it.
:bwahaha: I'll tell Katie we want to give the money back.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Seashole?
Yeah, I get it, you lesbophobe. "She Sees Hole and she eats it," right? Just because they're softball players, right?Grow up.

Listen, these girls deserve to be taken seriously the way they've played. They went to Oregon last year and licked the Beavers in a three game set. They would've swept Alabama if it wasn't for our centerfielder making a rare ninth inning muff, diving headfirst to make the play. When they played at LSU they won the first two games but the last was called because of darkness and resulted in a tie, which is a little like kissing your sister. But they bounced back and made sissors of the lady Vols the next weekend, sweeping them on the road. First baseman Carol "The Bean" Flikker, played exceptionally well in that series. She'll be back for her Sappho' season. They did lose the series to a tough Georgia team, but they are going to come up against the Bulldykes early in the season, and they'll have a good chance at victory.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I get it, you lesbophobe. "She Sees Hole and she eats it," right? Just because they're softball players, right?Grow up.

Listen, these girls deserve to be taken seriously the way they've played. They went to Oregon last year and licked the Beavers in a three game set. They would've swept Alabama if it wasn't for our centerfielder making a rare ninth inning muff, diving headfirst to make the play. When they played at LSU they won the first two games but the last was called because of darkness and resulted in a tie, which is a little like kissing your sister. But they bounced back and made sissors of the lady Vols the next weekend, sweeping them on the road. First baseman Carol "The Bean" Flikker, played exceptionally well in that series. She'll be back for her Sappho' season. They did lose the series to a tough Georgia team, but the are going to come up against the Bulldykes early in the season, and they'll have a good chance at victory.
:p

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I get all excited when we start talking about Directors Cups and All Sports Trophies. Squeeeeee!

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Maybe this tweet will take this thread to the next level. :)

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe this tweet will take this thread to the next level. :)

Ticket Boy kiss assed his way to the top then killed the goose that laid the golden eggs. Spurrier would just now be retiring if not for dumb-ass Ticket Boy.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In the twenty-one year history of the Florida Softball program, the team has won two Women's College World Series (WCWS) national championships, eight SEC regular season championships, four SEC tournament championships, and have made nine WCWS appearances.

I used to really enjoy watching Gourley pitch. Quite the view from the center field cam.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Have you ever seen the band practice facility on campus?
maxresdefault.jpg
about a mile south of the stadium. Blew me away when I first saw it.
Goal post fail.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Everybody's putting this down but this is going to give us an amazing recruiting edge for softball players. Check out some of the facilities in this place for the girls on the "team":
  • A free hair salon and crimping parlor called "Business in the Front" that allows team members to keep their mullets perfect and their nails cut down to the nub to avoid injury.
  • A state of the art cafeteria. They'll still be doing a lot of eating out, but now they'll have this as an option too.
  • A common wardrobe room with androgynous clothing they can all share.
  • A "chill" room with Melissa Ethridge, K.D. Lang and the Indigo Girls playing in a loop.
  • A Bowling alley.
  • A game room with male-featured dart boards and vintage, trucker-themed pinball machines.
We'll have the best recruiting class in county with these facilities. And we have the greatest AD in the history of college athletics to thank. I'm hearing they'll even be taking the football recruits on tours there, as the facilities are so much better than ones our football team has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.