The head pig....

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Looks like he is having it rough....
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...s-to-his-wikipedia-page/ar-AAtilit?li=BBnb7Kz

AAtiqHn.img
© Jeff Blake-USA TODAY Sports Arkansas Razorbacks head coach Bret Bielema got roasted hard on Wikipedia.
It’s not easy being Bret Bielema these days.

Bielema’s Arkansas Razorbacks were defeated 48-22 by South Carolina last weekend to drop to 2-3 on the season. Hogs fans are not happy with the way things have been going, and some even have taken out their anger on Bielema’s Wikipedia page.

A few harsh edits were made to his page that were visible early on Tuesday before being restored.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I guess making a Will Muchamp offense look like the 1999 Rams is enough to make any fanbase salty.

The scarier part is that South Carolina is going to do it to us, too. :fear:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The large majority of Arkansas fans want him fired after this season. This is his fifth season and his best year is a 7-5 regular season plus a bowl win. They know it's the best he will do at Arkansas. And yet one unnamed person wishes he was at UF. ;)

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
The large majority of Arkansas fans want him fired after this season. This is his fifth season and his best year is a 7-5 regular season plus a bowl win. They know it's the best he will do at Arkansas. And yet one unnamed person wishes he was at UF. ;)

Haven’t you heard? He’s rarely wrong about stuff in college football.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I guess making a Will Muchamp offense look like the 1999 Rams is enough to make any fanbase salty.

The scarier part is that South Carolina is going to do it to us, too. :fear:

No, their defense scored THREE touchdowns!

Their offense wasn't bad though, 355 yards and 3 TDs by Bentley.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like he's being made to squeal like a pig by a Georgia boy

5Ggqkz6.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps they'd prefer a Buttertooth to continue their 6-6 streak.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No, their defense scored THREE touchdowns!

Their offense wasn't bad though, 355 yards and 3 TDs by Bentley.

Bentley runs hot and cold, watch him one game kid is pretty damn lights out, watch him another game completely driskeling.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Bentley runs hot and cold, watch him one game kid is pretty damn lights out, watch him another game completely driskeling.

I agree. But he's still a solid QB, especially for a true sophomore. Hopefully he has a Driskel game when we visit....

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Most likely he's ruined his coaching career by ever trying to fix the armpit of the SEC, especially after the turd John L dropped there...He'd make a good commentator for maybe the SEC Network though....Still and I fully stand by my thought that this guy is head and shoulders above MacButters. Had he been coaching here in 2015 & 2016 with those loaded defenses we would have been a top 5-10 team no doubt in my mind....

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Most likely he's ruined his coaching career by ever trying to fix the armpit of the SEC, especially after the turd John L dropped there...He'd make a good commentator for maybe the SEC Network though....Still and I fully stand by my thought that this guy is head and shoulders above MacButters. Had he been coaching here in 2015 & 2016 with those loaded defenses we would have been a top 5-10 team no doubt in my mind....

I agree that Bielema is a better coach than Mac. I don't think he's a good fit for the SEC, which is evident by his very average recruiting. And while I know its difficult to recruit at Arkansas, he hasn't recruited as well there as Petrino did. He's simply more of a Big 10 guy. We would win some Eastern Division "titles" with Bielema but nothing more. It's been said that Mac is a poor man's Mark Richt (even though he's actually much worse), but Bielema would be nothing more than a Mark Richt type coach.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Because they beat us the guy is "head and shoulders" above Mac? He is possibly a tad better and thats it.
I think there are a couple reasons he's better.
1. He actually tries to make some kind of in game adjustments. We've never seen Mac even try.
2. Bert at least had the sense to bring in a new OC when things weren't going well offensively(2nd year?)
3. Bert's QB's have shown progression during their career's there, both AA and BA are/were better than average by the time they left. BA was so bad in his first season the fans fire bombed his car...when he left he was an NFL draft pick......Butter's not so much.
4. He didn't just beat Mac, he clubbed him while playing 4 walk on's on defense in a meaningless game for them while Butters was trying to clinch the East...

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
He is not as good as Mac and he couldn't hold Richt's shoes. Since nobody can seem to understand 10-24, try this: compare his performance to Mullen's, with Mullen in a much more difficult location.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Pigbert, Butters, or Cousin Eddy? No thanks.

The SEC is stuffed with trash coaches right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator