The Hunting Thread...

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
On the bucket list. These hunts usually take some time. But check out this monster:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
There is a bison hunt raffle on Kodiak, Alaska each year. Here is the flier for last year's hunt. I wasn't able to access the one for this year thanks to our wonderful government filters... You can probably find it if you google "bison hunt raffle kodiak alaska 2023" though.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
1682364633763.png 1682364651469.png

Arkansas Game Fish

·
Bridgette Watkins, 43, of Summit, AR who allegedly took fawn’s into her home and raised the deer with the intentions of training them to attack hunters was taken into custody Friday.
At the time of the arrest Watkins was in possession of several grams of meth, four deer and many stolen broken electronics.
Attention was drawn to Watkins when she began giving meth to the young deer and they were caught rummaging through people’s garages and back porches.
A homeowner followed one of the deer back to Watkins residence in an attempt to recover his property, he found himself face to face with Watkins wearing only a duct tape bikini disassembling his clock radio.
Charges pending further investigation.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
View attachment 56934 View attachment 56935

Arkansas Game Fish

·
Bridgette Watkins, 43, of Summit, AR who allegedly took fawn’s into her home and raised the deer with the intentions of training them to attack hunters was taken into custody Friday.
At the time of the arrest Watkins was in possession of several grams of meth, four deer and many stolen broken electronics.
Attention was drawn to Watkins when she began giving meth to the young deer and they were caught rummaging through people’s garages and back porches.
A homeowner followed one of the deer back to Watkins residence in an attempt to recover his property, he found himself face to face with Watkins wearing only a duct tape bikini disassembling his clock radio.

I’ll be honest. Until I noticed the article beneath, my first thought was yeah definitely stick to using that yellow highlighter on face shots moving forward.

Anyway, she seems nice.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
View attachment 56934 View attachment 56935

Arkansas Game Fish

·

I didn't realize clock radios were still in use outside Alabama.

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
So, no luck this year on spring turkey. Just couldn't get out enough.

Drew nothing for moose, elk or deer, but drew tags for archery bear (either sex) and pronghorn (doe). Both seasons are the same (most of September). I don't think I will do much for the pronghorn...too much open space and only a couple waterholes to set up on in my area.

But I can get an either sex elk archery tag over the counter during bear season in the same areas, so I am going to spend September working from my camper (love me some Starlink) and stalking bear and elk.

Also:
01H4K2APQTPFJ8P1FXN2M3A85T.jpeg

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
I put in for three draw dove hunts over labor day weekend. Will see what gets drawn. Won't have much time for deer this year. Going to Italy for a week in October and doing a transatlantic cruise back to Tampa.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I put in for three draw dove hunts over labor day weekend. Will see what gets drawn. Won't have much time for deer this year. Going to Italy for a week in October and doing a transatlantic cruise back to Tampa.
Trans-Atlantic Trump Rally?

:lol:

JK Have a great time and I hope Italy is ok too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.