The Jacksonville Jaguars Thread

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
One of the biggest comebacks in NFL history.

Unreal after such a disastrous start.

Pederson and DC Caldwell called an amazing second half.

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
Comeback for the ages.....refs were bad on both sides honestly...calling fouls that weren't and not calling fouls that were but in the end wow....what a 2nd half....and what's our reward? More than likely off to KC....maybe Mahomes can tear his Achilles getting in his jazzbath

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Really, is this more about the Hags winning or the mighty Gers spitting the bit?

Whatever....... happy for long suffering Hags fan's!

I don't know if any Qb who threw 4 pick's in the 1st half, has ever won the game. I'm sure it's happened sometime, someplace, somehow.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
This only happened because I quit watching, you're welcome :lol:
Me too. I get up too early to watch the second half of late games. Went to sleep thinking, “This would be a heck of a comeback. They’ll have to shut them out.” Just about. Great win for you Jags fans.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
One of the biggest comebacks in NFL history.

Unreal after such a disastrous start.

Pederson and DC Caldwell called an amazing second half.
Or, Ger's cocked..... LOL

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The Chargers absolutely choked, but give the Jags credit for battling until the end…no matter the odds. This team is resilient if nothing else.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
The Chargers absolutely choked, but give the Jags credit for battling until the end…no matter the odds. This team is resilient if nothing else.

This is where it pays to have a former SN winner as coach. Most teams would have gone full panic.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
So …you Jaguars fans.
My favorite podcaster happens to also be a huge Jags fan.
The last 1/3 of this podcast he and a very informed and dedicated Jags follower (13 years) explore how the Jags got here, how they think Saturday’s game will turn out (spoiler alert) they think the Jags will win and their take on the future of the franchise. It was a good listen even for this Steelers fan. Plus - I love how he pronounces Jaguars.

WARNING!!!

The first third might offend you if you happen to think banning gas stoves is a good idea.
The second third covers potential Congressional overreach via the Interstate Commerce Clause.
Feel free to skip ahead.
Side note- the podcaster is also a Gator.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
They hardly ran the ball up 27 :lol:

Because they lost yardage every time they tried. Defense had their running game locked down all night. They were using the passing game to exploit the short field we kept giving them with all those turnovers first half. Once we cleaned things up their points went bye bye.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Because they lost yardage every time they tried. Defense had their running game locked down all night. They were using the passing game to exploit the short field we kept giving them with all those turnovers first half. Once we cleaned things up their points went bye bye.

While I get your point…you’re up 27 man you gotta run the ball

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb