Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jags got the ghey.
Barack Obama Rainbow GIF by Stonewall Day

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
It's just amazing to me how these people have to "come out" so they can "live their lives" without "hiding".
I've now been employed in the same position for over 15 years. The longest I've been with the same company my entire life.

I have NEVER discussed my "straight" sexual preferences with ANY co-workers, or management team.
I constantly avoid company parties and get togethers because, well, I don't really like these people.
In addition, I have no desire to be careful about mis gendering someone or an error with a pronoun.

I also highly doubt anyone would be "tolerant" or "accepting" of my personal political or sexual views.

Jaguars and the NFL in general, sure as hell make it difficult to be fans. Here's a thought.

Just have sex with whomever the hell you want to and STFU.
Who cares????

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
It's just amazing to me how these people have to "come out" so they can "live their lives" without "hiding".
I've now been employed in the same position for over 15 years. The longest I've been with the same company my entire life.

I have NEVER discussed my "straight" sexual preferences with ANY co-workers, or management team.
I constantly avoid company parties and get togethers because, well, I don't really like these people.
In addition, I have no desire to be careful about mis gendering someone or an error with a pronoun.

I also highly doubt anyone would be "tolerant" or "accepting" of my personal political or sexual views.

Jaguars and the NFL in general, sure as hell make it difficult to be fans. Here's a thought.

Just have sex with whomever the hell you want to and STFU.
Who cares????
:bwahaha:

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
They're working on this as fast as they can. Problem is there are still a few folks who believe toddlers still deserve some protecting.
Good lord, Yeah, Didn't think I needed to clarify that statement but, In todays world, You are correct.
I hope I don't live to see the day where Pedophilia is considered a normal sexual activity. "TOLERANCE!"

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
i wonder how much of Shad's money is in this. i like my city except that it's hot and humid as hell in the summer and flat as hell all year. I've lived for years on the beach and moved in town so that novelty has worn off.

I don't see the 'Shipyards' taking off. But I've been wrong before.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
i wonder how much of Shad's money is in this. i like my city except that it's hot and humid as hell in the summer and flat as hell all year. I've lived for years on the beach and moved in town so that novelty has worn off.

I don't see the 'Shipyards' taking off. But I've been wrong before.

I drive through Riverside a few months back and was amazed to see how quickly streets decline from right along the river to approaching the I10 ramps. It went from fairly nice to Pittsburgh trash in like 6-7 blocks. Anyway, the lack of attention on further gentrifying the blocks makes it pretty obvious the team is moving to London.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.