The Jacksonville Jaguars Thread

OBG

Lifetime Member
Nov 14, 2017
31 points game 1 on the road with a beat up OL. I’ll take it.

1-0.

Suck it @URGatorBait
Most points the Jags have ever scored in Indy.

1st game against several unknowns with Indy (AR, new HC), division rival and a Gus Bradley D. I’ll take the 10 point dub and get ready for the Chiefs next week.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jacksonville Sucks! City and Teams!
Can you prove me wrong? :dunno:

BTW: I lived in Jax for 20 years.... Sorry to say I still have some rental property in the ghetto or "Downtown" as most call it.

Maybe a little harsh, Most of Jacksonville Sucks but the Jags really suck! :bananadance2:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Can you prove me wrong? :dunno:

BTW: I lived in Jax for 20 years.... Sorry to say I still have some rental property in the ghetto or "Downtown" as most call it.

Maybe a little harsh, Most of Jacksonville Sucks but the Jags really suck! :bananadance2:

Is there a reason you’ve kept these trashed out, section 8 rental properties of yours? Seems like you could’ve cashed in in recent years and exited the city all together. I think you secretly like it there. No. Love. You love it there.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is there a reason you’ve kept these trashed out, section 8 rental properties of yours? Seems like you could’ve cashed in in recent years and exited the city all together. I think you secretly like it there. No. Love. You love it there.
I've had some really nice offers but I think the commercial market is going higher.

There is no secret about how I feel about Stinkville.

I only go there for business and The Big Game.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I've had some really nice offers but I think the commercial market is going higher.

There is no secret about how I feel about Stinkville.

I only go there for business and The Big Game.

Nope. Downtown Jax is clearly a part of your soul. Every unkempt patch of grass that would otherwise be manicured in any other downtown setting. Every overflowing trash can near the bus depot. Every homeless crackhead on a bike insistently mumbling, “that fire truck betta get here”. You love it and can’t let go.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Should have known once our Gators won a big game that I was in for a tough L today. Jags looked like a Muschamp offense today, if not worse tbh. Woof.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Should have known once our Gators won a big game that I was in for a tough L today. Jags looked like a Muschamp offense today, if not worse tbh. Woof.
OL is absolute trash.

No one calls a qb bootleg from the one unless you know your OL is soft like melted butter

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
OL is absolute trash.

No one calls a qb bootleg from the one unless you know your OL is soft like melted butter

I give Doug and Press an F- today. Would go lower if possible.

Going for it at midfield in the first half was unforgivable

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I give Doug and Press an F- today. Would go lower if possible.

Going for it at midfield in the first half was unforgivable
Exactly. You go for it on fourth at mid field but don’t go up the middle from the one? Omg!!!

OL is so bad they drag they whole team down. How did Doug let this sort of personnel situation arise? We can try to scheme around it but the season may be a wash. Defense gets four turnovers and offense gets in red zone four times and we lose! OL straight up cost the team this game and could ruin the season.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This was get even week. Winning today was a tall order as KC wasn't going to go 0-2 without a fight. Now the season really begins.

Also, I want DP back calling plays.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
How many Jags passes were caught with one foot out of the endzone today? The endline was the Chiefs player of the game.

Ya if the end zone was 6” bigger (twss) we score 3 TDs. Game of inches (also twss)

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The new OC blows. Have an amazing WR room, and plays run first.
We go from one of the best playcallers in DP to a first time OC and playcaller. That's necessarily a huge drop. First time playcallers often struggle. This team has SB hopes. A move like this by the head coach is strange to me.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Can’t beat a team like KC without getting in the end zone. Red zone offense was laughable…mainly because the OL is one of the worst in the league.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.