The Jacksonville Jaguars Thread

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I rarely see TL do anything but stare down the guy he wants to throw to. The defense sees him looking one way and flows that way every time just about. The last two plays of the season were perfect examples.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I rarely see TL do anything but stare down the guy he wants to throw to. The defense sees him looking one way and flows that way every time just about. The last two plays of the season were perfect examples.
I think he feels an internal clock and like he has to get rid of it quickly. Locks in on who he thinks should be open…quickly. It’s why there’s very few downfield shots. The OL sucks and he and the OC know it too.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I think he feels an internal clock and like he has to get rid of it quickly. Locks in on who he thinks should be open…quickly. It’s why there’s very few downfield shots. The OL sucks and he and the OC know it too.
A roll out pass play from the one yard line that surprised absolutely no one is all the proof we need.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

This

(OC just flat sucks tho too)

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
USA Today runs an article suggesting that the Jags are one of several teams, actually the third on the list, who should consider Belichick. Good Lord.

At present, these nine teams – listed alphabetically – seem like ones that could realistically vie for Belichick’s legendary services and perhaps even drastically change their current circumstances to do so…

Maybe we could get rid of Baalke and have Bill take over.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This blocking sht is garbage and out of control. A team can fire you any time they like, contract be damned. It's insane that a contractor can't discuss services with another employer when that is the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator