The Jacksonville Jaguars Thread

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If the Jags has been bounced last week, it could be argued they didn’t belong. As it is, not the case. No shame at all in that finish, especially against KC and Mahomes. Gotta be excited about the future.
Yeah, I don’t think the Chiefs will be denied this year. Too many weapons on offense.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Heck of a season. Could have easily won that game if not for missed opportunities and unforced errors.

Bright future in Jville :dance:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Great season. Trying not to complain they could have won that game with like 2 more completions...and perhaps the refs calling fair, but proud of that team regardless. Worst team in the NFL for two years and now this. What a time to be alive.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Dropped pick, fluke fumble, drop by Kirk, and fake penalties. Glad I won’t be asking “what if” for the next month

Gatorup!

Nov 14, 2016
Even with those mistakes at the end, they were a recovered onside kick away from having a shot at victory. D was great at the end but needed to stop Kelce earlier.

They need to pick up a stud WR to stretch the field.

OBG

Lifetime Member
Nov 14, 2017
Even with those mistakes at the end, they were a recovered onside kick away from having a shot at victory. D was great at the end but needed to stop Kelce earlier.

They need to pick up a stud WR to stretch the field.
They'll have Calvin Ridley next year.

OBG

Lifetime Member
Nov 14, 2017
Need to make re-signing Engram a priority.
Agree, once he was targeted consistently, he was really good.

This was an unexpectedly fun season. They were a year ahead of schedule, I believe. These next several years should be a heck of a ride.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
The NFL lost me with the whole “woke” movement.
I watched last three Jaguar games and it actually felt great to watch a competent team actually compete and get wins.

Still, I feel a tad dirty for compromising my beliefs and giving in to the NFL.

If the Gators could ever get back on track, perhaps my desire to pull for a team that is well coached and not so damned frustrating to watch , could be fulfilled.

I will say, it looks like I’ll be watching the Jaguars next year. Until the first kneeling or damned social justice bs push.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I watched last three Jaguar games and it actually felt great to watch a competent team actually compete and get wins.

If the Gators could ever get back on track, perhaps my desire to pull for a team that is well coached and not so damned frustrating to watch , could be fulfilled.

I will say, it looks like I’ll be watching the Jaguars next year. Until the first kneeling or damned social justice bs push.
I still love watching football, so I just tune all that sh*t out.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This year I haven't seen much of any of that woke crap. I think the league realized it was hurting them and quietly dialed it back. Other than the skins not being the skins anymore I didn't really see anything.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015

NOTHING is more woke than RG3 calling a gators game. The 10 minute discussion of black pioneers in Gators football during 2021 Fla/FSU game was the worst woke-ism I’ve ever heard.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.