The Jboss Twins baby watch thread!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have our 36 week appointment tomorrow and will find out the status of our 2 baby boys. This is it, down to the last 2 weeks as they will induce at 38 weeks if they don't come out on their own. 37 weeks is considered full term so we will see what happens!

DocZaius

Founding Member
Return to Monke
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Hope you're all rested up.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Our OB-GYN induced our twins at 36, tho we had some issues causing that. Ended up just fine. Hope you’re ready for the sleep deprivation! Oh, and welcome to the twins club.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
We have our 36 week appointment tomorrow and will find out the status of our 2 baby boys. This is it, down to the last 2 weeks as they will induce at 38 weeks if they don't come out on their own. 37 weeks is considered full term so we will see what happens!
Life fixing to be Owned and Destroyed.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Wishing you and your family the best, JBoss. May your sons look like you, and your daughters look like your wife . . . probably . . . I think.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Congrats Bossman.
Our twins popped out via c- section at 28 weeks and one day (water broke).
2lbs 7oz and 2lbs 9oz.
Almost four months in NICU before we brought them home on heart monitors at a little over four pounds a piece.
Crazy times
Welcome to the club.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018

Congrats Bro!

IMG_76211.jpg

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You won’t make it 2 more weeks. Get that bag packed, get some sleep and prepare for sleeping on a shcitty foldout chair-thingie-mo-bob.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So are you gonna name one Owned and the other one Destroyed?

BTW, last week my first officer got a call while we were between flights in San Fran. His wife with twins went into labor. He bolted for home and we wound up canceling the flight because there wasn’t another pilot. I got 5 extra hours of rest that day, which is more than you’re gonna get all year.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
So are you gonna name one Owned and the other one Destroyed?

BTW, last week my first officer got a call while we were between flights in San Fran. His wife with twins went into labor. He bolted for home and we wound up canceling the flight because there wasn’t another pilot. I got 5 extra hours of rest that day, which is more than you’re gonna get all year.

I would have loved to hear you jump on the PA and tell the passengers why the flight was being cancelled.
“Uh folks, this is the captain speaking. We have a little issue here...”

Although I’m betting the gate agent dropped the good news before the plane was boarded.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I would have loved to hear you jump on the PA and tell the passengers why the flight was being cancelled.
“Uh folks, this is the captain speaking. We have a little issue here...”

Although I’m betting the gate agent dropped the good news before the plane was boarded.

Yeah they announced it up at the gate. There was another flight 90 minutes later with plenty of seats.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

Congrats. Saying a prayer for you all and looking forward to a picture. Nothing like new life, especially squared.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Baby A up to 5 lbs and 11 ounces. Baby B up to 5 lbs and 6 ounces. My wife is still 1 cm dialated so its looking like she will have to get induced in a couple of weeks. We will see what happens. They are both still head down and very low so maybe they will come on their own. We are on their time I guess. 2 more mama's boys not wanting to come out. Lol

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Spray some prostaglandin on the cervix, Boss.

Last edited:

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Do you have names for them and if so have you considered who gets what because babyA is further into the birthing canal and will likely come out 2nd if taken via c-section, which is most likely what will happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator